LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

1 minute ago, MeganGC1983 said:

image.jpg

image.jpg

I absolutely adore the architecture and colors, and just everything, about San Juan. I love walking the streets and just taking it all in. Our last stop there in Sept 2023, we stopped at a local art store and found some of the most amazing paintings, hand crafted items, and such, that became some of our most favorite souvenirs. I bought a painting of the buildings with nice bright colors and I love looking at it everyday. Best part was that we supported local artisans and not one of the "cheesy" souvenir shops. If you get the chance, pop in to Puerto Rican Arts & Crafts, 204 Fortaleza St. Oh, how my envy kicked up a notch today!

• Like 13

On 1/9/2024 at 9:18 PM, Roscoe13 said:

Are we voting?  I vote blue or do you call that periwinkle?

I laugh at the periwinkle. My daughter is getting married and her colors are placid blue and sage. I said so blue & green? She said NO!! PLACID BLUE AND SAGE!! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 16

One should really come to La Factoria for the music selection. We went from Tyler the Creator to Michael McDonald “I Keep Forgetting” in 4 songs seamlessly. Cocktails- C+ ambiance- A music variety- A+++++ in my Ralphie’s Red Rider BB gun dream sequence voice. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 12

4 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

This guy is ON THE JOB. Heineken, he needs a raise. Move him up from Fanny pack to briefcase. 

image.jpg

Too hard to climb a ladder with a briefcase! 😆

• Haha 4

On 1/16/2024 at 12:41 PM, Kingsmom said:

Totally random question.... How do you "carry" your cruise card?  I really don't want to wear a lanyard but also may not wear an outfit with pockets.  The struggle is real.  I'm sorta obsessing over it.  TIA.

I never use a lanyard for cruise cards, but I need one for the Medallion on a Princess cruise in March. I found this on Amazon and (almost) look forward to using it. 

IMG_4892.jpeg

IMG_4893.jpeg

• Like 18

On 1/12/2024 at 8:23 AM, Jamman54 said:

We have stopped at Buc-ees in St. Augustine. I was in and out in 10 minutes, Patti may be spending the day! I dared her to get a bathroom picture. 😁

@Jamman54 Fun fact. I don't know if you remember but I live in Brunswick, Ga. Exit 38. Close to Kingsland. They are building a Bucees here in Brunswick! Exit 42. Breaking ground next week!

• Like 5