LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

6 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Groove for St. Jude going on

image.jpg

image.jpg

I donate on every cruise. Also donate during the year on my Own. I have about a dozen old red white and blue t shirts and a dozen + of the gray. I kind of wish they’d create a new design one of these days. But not gonna stop me from donating. Miss the mushroom risotto and shrimp with the lobster too and one of my BIGGEST pet peeves is when someone leaves a cup, plate, food, anything anywhere they want. Last week on Venezia there were pizza crusts in the hall and banana peels by the elevator. cups and plates here and there…PLEASE  people! 🫣😣😡🤢

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

Maybe we were there together 😉

It was first cruise and as a solo, back when Carnival offered "solo share"....I cruised with about 7 other couples so we could go diving together.  I loved cruising solo back then.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Crusin Karen said:

I donate on every cruise. Also donate during the year on my Own. I have about a dozen old red white and blue t shirts and a dozen + of the gray. I kind of wish they’d create a new design one of these days. But not gonna stop me from donating. Miss the mushroom risotto and shrimp with the lobster too and one of my BIGGEST pet peeves is when someone leaves a cup, plate, food, anything anywhere they want. Last week on Venezia there were pizza crusts in the hall and banana peels by the elevator. cups and plates here and there…PLEASE  people! 🫣😣😡🤢

They have new ones on the Jubilee. I had hoped they would be on this sailing. But not yet. The new shirts are blue. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Table to our left, being VERY LOUD… just toasted to their “last Carnival cruise. To Royal Caribbean and Princess” wow. 

image.jpg

😮😳

• Like 2