Have Elite happy hour events resumed yet ?

11 hours ago, travellovers2 said:

We were just on RCI and as diamond members we had 4 drinks to consume daily at any time and any bar or during dinner. As elite members on Celebrity, are we supposed to only go to a designated bar and sit there two hours to have a drink/s or do we have a certain amount per day?

You can get free drinks at almost any bar during those hours but not in the restaurants. You can take them wherever you want. Have a drink by the pool with friends who are not Elite,  get a cocktail to bring back to your cabin, get a glass of wine to bring into dinner.

Edited by Torfamm
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, travellovers2 said:

We were just on RCI and as diamond members we had 4 drinks to consume daily at any time and any bar or during dinner.  

I know this is Celebrity & some people will not want Celebrity to become RCI. I also know that I can cruise on RCI to get this perk.

However, my personal opinion is that this RCI perk would be very beneficial to all of us who cruise on Celebrity.

This would really be a plus to improve and increase our perks. Rather than reduce them as this new change has done.

I'm on the Beyond in July 2024 and would love to see this implemented.

Elite 4 drinks, Elite 5 drinks & Zenith 6 drinks anytime during the day at any bar, MDR or Special Restaurant.

What's your opinion? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Oxo said:

I know this is Celebrity & some people will not want Celebrity to become RCI. I also know that I can cruise on RCI to get this perk.

However, my personal opinion is that this RCI perk would be very beneficial to all of us who cruise on Celebrity.

This would really be a plus to improve and increase our perks. Rather than reduce them as this new change has done.

Elite 4 drinks, Elite 5 drinks & Zenith 6 drinks anytime during the day at any bar, MDR or Special Restaurant.

What's your opinion? 

We like the differences between the CC and the CAS. We do like the post covid CAS drink program with RC and agree at it would be nice if the CC did the same. What we would like to see is Celebrity give Elite and above a dedicated lounge like RC does. We enjoy going to the Crown Lounge (what use to be the Diamond Lounge) in the evening for a pre supper snack and drink. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Oxo said:

What's your opinion? 

Zenith would be jump for joy over this move 

You would want them to lose their premium drink pack and go to 6 drinks a day 🤔🤣

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Zenith would be jump for joy over this move 

You would want them to lose their premium drink pack and go to 6 drinks a day 🤔🤣

Ok, let Zenith keep whatever they have. So, I will correct my post to apply only to Elite and Elite+.

Does this satisfy your remark? 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Oxo said:

Ok, let Zenith keep whatever they have. So, I will correct my post to apply only to Elite and Elite+.

Does this satisfy your remark? 

No 😁

if they where going to change , they would announce THE RCL (😁) drink program and not announce they were re opening the HH lounge 😉

41 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

No 😁

if they where going to change , they would announce THE RCL (😁) drink program and not announce they were re opening the HH lounge 😉

Thanks for your opinion. 

5 hours ago, Oxo said:

What's your opinion? 

Let it the way it is.  

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Oxo said:

What's your opinion? 

I prefer the current system on Celebrity 

• Thanks 1

On 1/10/2024 at 1:14 PM, Oxo said:

What's your opinion? 

We will be on the Ascent next month. We agree! 👍

• Thanks 1

On 1/10/2024 at 2:14 PM, Oxo said:

What's your opinion? 

happy with what I have ..  I don't need alcohol until 5 nor want to be tempted

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1