What are the embarkation times?

This is our first RCL cruise. We will be renting a car to get us from the airport to the hotel. I want to schedule the car return but I don't know what the embarkation options are. Any assistance will be great. Thanks.

Thank you. That's my understanding. Are times every half hour beginning at 10am? I just want to know what the options are so that I can schedule my rental car return accordingly.

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

What port? The answer will vary a lot based on port.

OP:  Along with variations based on the port, it also depends on the ship.  Earliest for my Symphony cruise from Port Everglades in three weeks was 11:30am for arrival time (note it's an arrival time and not an embarkation time).  Also, those 11:30 times were snapped up by early birds doing check in the moment it opened and by 4am the earliest available was noon.  From the same port on the Adventure I've gotten 10:30am.

Edited by Anton
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Which port? I'm out of Cape Liberty and our earliest slot was 10.

Thanks for adding this... I've never sailed out of CL.  First time will be this coming September.

Edited by Tree_skier
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Thanks for adding this... I've never sailed out of CL.  First time will be this coming September.

Will the ship be coming back from a TA? If so, it could be later. When I boarded the first time at Cape Liberty on the Jewel Greenland in Sept., earliest arrival was 12:30, because of Coast Guard inspection. If your ship isn’t, nevermind…LOL

23 hours ago, Anton said:

OP:  Along with variations based on the port, it also depends on the ship.  Earliest for my Symphony cruise from Port Everglades in three weeks was 11:30am for arrival time (note it's an arrival time and not an embarkation time).  Also, those 11:30 times were snapped up by early birds doing check in the moment it opened and by 4am the earliest available was noon.  From the same port on the Adventure I've gotten 10:30am.

We are on Symphony Jan. 27th sailing. I was surprised that the earliest available time was 11:30. 

48 minutes ago, NoShoes2 said:

We are on Symphony Jan. 27th sailing. I was surprised that the earliest available time was 11:30. 

Could it be that other people have taken all the earlier times?  

2 minutes ago, HappyTexan44 said:

Could it be that other people have taken all the earlier times?  

We checked in just after midnight. I think 11:30 was the earliest offered.