Celebration! / Live! / Solo? Jan-14-21-2024 The Tribe Cruise!

Back at the room now, and I'm about to pop my sleeping pill and CBD and crash soon... Thanks to all of you who endured this wild and not so crazy adventure thus far. We've got one more sea day left tomorrow before arriving back in Miami... Hopefully I've got enough left in me to finish things off. Lord knows that I've certainly had enough sleep this week! 

We'll see you all here bright and early tomorrow for the rest of the ride... Same time. Same channel... 

When I wake up tomorrow, I hope to see 334 or higher, and it'll make my week here all worth it!

Screenshot_20240119-204539.png

Edited by sid_9169
  • Like 34

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Apparently every time I've typed Chibang it's come out as "Chinang"... I blame autocorrect... Not my fault other than my lack of paying attention and poor eyesight...

Screenshot_20240119-190905.png

I assumed you were purposely calling it that as some sort of joke or pun (that I did not get), like Stewart or mustard. I was trying to figure it out each time and had just decided it must be an IYKYK, and I just didn’t.

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Open question for anyone here who knows the answer. This Chibang first time free, $8 second time. Does that apply to everyone...so it's no longer a part of the YTD? Also does Cucina have the same deal or just Chibang? I know on Mardi Gras and Celebration there were times I ate there just because it was close to my room. But for an upcharge I'd rather do Emeril's or something.

with YTD the first time at Chibang and Cucina are free and subsequent visits are $8 per person, even though it is considered one of your main dining room options.

Was on Celebration in early December with YTD

• Like 2

Thank you for your very entertaining and real review. It’s been great to follow along this past week and on your past live reviews. You are a very talented writer and I appreciate your honesty.  Hoping you keep writing and find a place where we can keep following along! 

• Like 7

Not sure if you’ve ever taken this many nighttime pictures around a ship before, but I think they’re fantastic.  I will have to try and remember to get outside on my Dream cruise in June and take similar pictures.  

• Like 5