The Tribe Goes on a Cruise Carnival Celebration Jan 14-21, 2024

Just in case you guys think I keep complaining about the car honking (and didn’t even mention the revving of engines and motorcycles), did you ever stay at a hotel room that had a white noise machine next to the bedside? This one does-it’s a Marriott property.

IMG_0192.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Haha 7

7 hours ago, HeyJut said:

Just in case you guys think I keep complaining about the car honking (and didn’t even mention the revving of engines and motorcycles), did you ever stay at a hotel room that had a white noise machine next to the bedside? This one does-it’s a Marriott property.

IMG_0192.jpeg

• Like 3

11 hours ago, HeyJut said:

That's a good thing and I could have used it recently. I was at a Hampton Inn and swear I could hear the person's CPAP machine in the next room.

• Like 4

@canes20 yeah it was a real symphony even during the night.

@odie1024 it was probably an oxygen concentrator that you heard. I use CPAP and it doesn’t make any noise. My husband used a concentrator, and it made a lot of noise. I was happy to have the White Noise machine as I was planning on using an app on my phone.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Roscoe13 said:

She's here!

20240114_052945.jpg

20240114_052959.jpg

Great pictures. I hope everyone hopping on today has a great cruise. I cannot wait to see how the week unfolds via the 3 lives going on. And then for the post cruise recap.

Toasting you all with my spiked coffee...Cheers!

• Like 5

16 hours ago, HeyJut said:

I’m on the cruise too-well not yet! In Miami at present listening to the God awful constant horn honking.

Wish I had someone to share transportation costs with. So far it stinks.

I was supposed to be doing that *sob*

Sorry, HeyJut.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Greenpea2 said:

Sorry, HeyJut.

The hotel is nice, but you sure didn’t miss anything with the noise. I will quit complaining now after all I’M GOING ON A CRUISE!

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Greenpea2 said:

Sorry, HeyJut.

Ha! Greenpea you admitted yesterday you're not up-to-date with the modern acronyms-but be careful with the "sob" v "s.o.b"

Made me do a double-take

Edited by Stallion
  • Haha 7

Me. & Mr BohJang are onboard. We had express wheelchair service & having the first drink at Havana Bar. Tried to drop off carryons at room but Havana Police stopped us. We are going to hang here til 1:30 to drop off stuff & then will find the Tribe!!!

• Like 16

4 hours ago, Hogladyrider said:

MOSIAC here in Yuma this morning, but having some delicious coffee to enjoy the shenanigans in Miami!

Same.  Snowmageddon is coming…at least according to the weather people.  Of course, down here that might just take 2” to be Snowmageddon.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stallion said:

Ha! Greenpea you admitted yesterday you're not up-to-date with the modern acronyms-but be careful with the "sob" v "s.o.b"

Made me do a double-take

Hmmm. I am familiar with that one, though. That's been around a long time! But hopefully the Mods know THAT wasn't the one I meant! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3