The Tribe Goes on a Cruise Carnival Celebration Jan 14-21, 2024

1 hour ago, SenatorsFan said:

I'm having one right now! 😋😁

Because of Sid’s early posts I’m drinking bloody Mary’s while watching the Buffalo game. I’m in south Texas but it’s low 30’s today. We usually have margarita Monday today but that’s an outdoor event so it’s cancelled. 

• Like 4

same temps here in cleveland, lived here my entire life and this past  fri was the worst- took me 45 minutes to walk down the street (normal is a 12 min walk) between all the ice and then the gusting winds- took the awning off my brother's house-june will not come soon enough for me!!!!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, scottasp said:

I believe in that particular bar you can't sit at a random barstool and order like an animal. I have heard you have to line up in the corner to place your order. I'm pretty sure everyone knows this.

That's only in the morning during the coffee rush. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

Is he looking for a wife? Mistress? I know someone that would fit the bill nicely...and not fussy about age, either....

I get first dibs girlfriend!

• Haha 14

2 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

In Vancouver, a dusting of snow is comparable to an East Coast whiteout...

Same here in East Tennessee.  8” of snow on the ground and still snowing.  It’s Snowmageddon and we won’t be able to get out until June or so 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, TNVolnteerCruiser said:

Same here in East Tennessee.  8” of snow on the ground and still snowing.  It’s Snowmageddon and we won’t be able to get out until June or so 😂

Sounds like a good time to be on a cruise.🤔

Good decision @pebbles1102 Happy Cruising - we'll all be here frozen to our seats.🫣

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, SenatorsFan said:

You bet I will. At least you don't have the snow Ottawa got. 😁

All clear now!  Sunny cold day today but you won’t be worrying about weather until close to February.  Two snow shovelling in Renfrew heart attack casualties.  Awful, people need to realize it’s too damn heavy to shovel by hand.  I can’t imagine how the families feel. 

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

All clear now!  Sunny cold day today but you won’t be worrying about weather until close to February.  Two snow shovelling in Renfrew heart attack casualties.  Awful, people need to realize it’s too damn heavy to shovel by hand.  I can’t imagine how the families feel. 

That is awful.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, scottasp said:

I believe in that particular bar you can't sit at a random barstool and order like an animal. I have heard you have to line up in the corner to place your order. I'm pretty sure everyone knows this.

Coffee. And no