The Tribe Goes on a Cruise Carnival Celebration Jan 14-21, 2024

About a year ago a couple of Tribe members announced that they were going on a cruise and asked others if they wanted to join them.

Well, one thing led to another and we have about 20 Tribe members going on a cruise together.

This should be a lot of fun, and a lot of shenanigans going on.  

• Like 28
  • Haha 4

Hey there roomie! 

Yep, Pebbles and I are roomies on the float. And no we don’t really know each other except from on here. OK, OK we had lunch once when her family was around my home area.

Took me awhile to come around and agree to come along. But I was having serious FOMO and as the saying goes "Resistance is Futile."

• Like 25
  • Haha 4

Sounds like its going to be a good one especially with all the live reviews going on.  Actually should feel like the rest of us at home are as close to being on the cruise as we can be while not on the ship!  Different perspectives should make for a more 4D experience seeing it from so many angles.  Have a blast!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, d-lite-n-cruisin said:

Fear Of Missing Out

These kids today have a different abbreviation for everything... I still remember the good 'ol days of writing in cursive.

• Like 7
  • Haha 25

1 minute ago, sid_9169 said:

These kids today have a different abbreviation for everything... I still remember the good 'ol days of writing in cursive.

LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, AmyJA said:

LOL

Years ago when still working one of the girls in the office started adding LOL to various emails. One day she asked me if I knew what it meant, I replied “lots of love.” NOT. 

• Haha 14

39 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I still don't know what fomo means...

For the pre-school population it's Fear of Making Oopsies.

For old-school middle schoolers playing spin the bottle it's Fear of Making Out.

Then there's the cruisers who have Fear of Man Overboard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 15

I am not on the Tribe cruise because I will be on Wonder of the Seas on the 21st, but I still have FOMO. The Tribe cruise will get me through the long days until the 21st, but I wish y’all would get on the ship already!  It has been cloudy, wet, and (relatively) cool in Florida for days and days, I need to see pictures of blue seas and Caribbean sun!  

• Like 11