Super bowl

GOODIES

On 1/15/2024 at 7:36 AM, chrysalis said:

they already do that...on the Enchanted for last Super Bowl, the rented out reserved sofas and loungers on the upper deck with special food and drink service. Seems to me  it was either $100 or $150PP

Okay that's disgusting. Sorry I missed this post earlier. Bad Princess! Go to the corner!!

• Like 1

Prediction: Princess will now offer special reserved seating at the bow of the ship (under cover) for all Panama canal crossings with select food and beverage service included😁

6 hours ago, MissP22 said:

Prediction: Princess will now offer special reserved seating at the bow of the ship (under cover) for all Panama canal crossings with select food and beverage service included😁

Are you suggesting they might serve locks and bagels along with Canalis for dessert? 😉

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, minnesotasisu said:

What do you mean "if the Packers were in it"... of course they will be! Go Pack Go.

I could watch that game with the ole Jer in disgust over and over. Love the Pack now that the wacked out dark room anti-vax alien believer is gone!! Go Packers! Of course Da Raida's will rise again😀