Get Ready----Out of bed, go to the bathroom

Set------Take off your nightgown or pj''s

Go-----Step on the scale

The numbers tell you--up or down  a smile or a frown

Put a robe on or get dressed

Have a breakfast of your diet plan

Now you're ready for the day and the week to come

• Like 1

Still. Not weighing but getting close.  Life is settling down.  Blood pressure is  controlled (took 6 months).   Got an IRS letter error in 2022 taxes-  first reaction is panic — then relief I’ve used Jackson  Hewitt since 2020.  They only charged $75 for the amended return and  1.5 hr work.  Life is good.  

• Like 1

As usual didn't weigh myself this morning - I had to go have a bone density test .... just to see if there are any changes - I'm not worried.

Izena - getting a letter from IRS can be panicky!  For many years (20?) I did volunteer tax through the them.  It was great giving back to the community.  I stopped doing them when covid hit and I started noticing that my brain is changing .... the pitfalls of getting older! 

Hope everyone had a good week.  Jan 

• Like 1

Happy Friday everyone! I did weight yesterday but never made it to the forum to post. No change. 

Hoping it's finally warming up where ever you all are. Up here in Canada we are warming nicely and should be out of the negative numbers by next week. We finally got a little snow too which was much needed. Not enough though so I dread the summer to come and the wildfires again. Ugh.

Have a nice weekend everyone. 

• Like 1

Hello all!

We have a little snow, it's very windy and 18* here in southern Indiana. Not as cold as Canada or Maine, I'm sure!

I weighed yesterday and did lose 2 lbs - I ate lots of homemade vegetable soup this week, which really hit the spot. Sweet potatoes (microwaved, topped with cinnamon) and some seasoned green beans have been my lunch favorites. I also managed to NOT buy tortilla chips when I bought groceries and I'm sure that really helped with the loss. 😁 

Once again I proved to myself that it mostly comes down to making better choices, especially with not making a trip down that chip aisle in the grocery store! 

Have a great weekend everyone!

Terri

Belle you are still here! It has been a while for me. We are thinking about cruising again this time with our adult children. No numbers yet but maybe soon. Need to get down a lot. Hope you are well and I get to see you soon and often!

Have a Great Day

IndianaCruisers

Edited by IndianaCruisers

On 1/19/2024 at 6:38 AM, Jan_In_Maine said:

RobinCruiser - nice that you didn't gain!  We are warming up here too it is now 3 degrees F.  We have snow here also.  I'm looking forward to going on a cruise in March and having warm weather!  Jan

Nice! I would love to be going on a cruise in March but my next one is booked for Sept.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2024 at 7:51 AM, JustUs275 said:

Hello all!

We have a little snow, it's very windy and 18* here in southern Indiana. Not as cold as Canada or Maine, I'm sure!

I weighed yesterday and did lose 2 lbs - I ate lots of homemade vegetable soup this week, which really hit the spot. Sweet potatoes (microwaved, topped with cinnamon) and some seasoned green beans have been my lunch favorites. I also managed to NOT buy tortilla chips when I bought groceries and I'm sure that really helped with the loss. 😁 

Once again I proved to myself that it mostly comes down to making better choices, especially with not making a trip down that chip aisle in the grocery store! 

Have a great weekend everyone!

Terri

Congrats on your loss. Your soup sounds delicious! and yes, cutting out those chips and treats will definitely help

• Like 1