Coral Princess Opinions Please

29 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

I am a self entitled sanctuary imposter then, no locked gate, either side, but I only took some pics. I didn't use the pool or the loungers.

Quite a few people wandered in to take photos from the aft corners of the Sanctuary but they were usually quiet and didn't stay long. 

On one of the cruises we had one of those social influencers and her photographer ( who may have been her partner). We first saw them on an excursion to Whitehaven Beach. I wondered why these people were taking a hugh backpack on a day excursion. She had numerous changes of swimwear, and even wigs, and spent most of her time at the beach changing clothes and being photographed with various props. A few days later they turned up at the Sanctuary where she spent about an hour going through the whole change clothes and pose scenario again. We were across the other side of the Sanctuary so they weren't near us. 

1 hour ago, arxcards said:

Do you have any wardrobe changes?

Sometimes I wear shorts and thongs, sometimes jeans and shoes, sometimes just bare footed and I have noticed one neighbour wearing similar clothes. 

• Haha 1

On 1/19/2024 at 7:23 PM, MicCanberra said:

The Lotus is adults only and apart from them allowing it to get far to hot in the area, I found it great, we were often the only ones there.

Currently on Coral and there is nothing to suggest it is adults only.

The free ice cream (mostly ice, little cream) is in this area so there are often kids around as well as at table tennis tables.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, valantine80 said:

Currently on Coral and there is nothing to suggest it is adults only.

The free ice cream (mostly ice, little cream) is in this area so there are often kids around as well as at table tennis tables.

When I was on Coral late last year the indoor pool was used by all - jumping kids included. The pool is deep and I also noticed a rack of child-sized swimming vests that I'm pretty sure was in the covered pool area, but my memory being what it is (I save my brain cells for important info and observations relevant to me and mine) it may well have been by the outside pool, which is also deep 🏊