Live: Experienced cruisers try Celebrity 14 day cruise to Antartica on the Eclipse

jimbo5544

4 minutes ago, Ciaranaman said:

What a terrific array of wildlife pics!  So many whales and dolphins!  It never gets old watching them!  Sure wish I was there!

~Bernadette

As we wind down, I will give a summary when we get off.  It has been an excellent cruise.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

I'm thinking guanacos, but same family.

You are correct. Could not remember the name and thought they were the same.  As soon as you mentioned it, it clicked 

3 hours ago, Water709 said:

fantastic photos!  I've enjoyed reading all of your posts!  We will be on the Eclipse in May

Thanks.  My reviews are labors of love.  Celebrity was something that was just not in out wheel house for many reasons. This ship, this sailing, this itinerary, were just the right line, the right itinerary, the right package foe us.  I will have a lot more to say about this in my wrap up, but for a ship this age, ahe is in wonderful shape.  I do bot have a lot of critical things to say about the product. Long answer, I do not think you will be disappointed. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Interesting tour.  Prob could have sone it ourselves, but opted for the easy way.  Fascinating small country.  Three million souls and half in this city.  Very interesting heritage, again strong ties to Europe (mostly post big wars).  Here are some pics from the tour. 

IMG_9056.jpeg

IMG_9057.jpeg