Live: Experienced cruisers try Celebrity 14 day cruise to Antartica on the Eclipse

jimbo5544

1 hour ago, NY Cruiser q said:

Thank you for your posts,  they have been very informative and helpful.  We are onboard the Eclipse now starting the same itinerary.   Embarkations was fine,  though with many steps: drop off luggage->bus->check in->bus->board ship.  Was worried since there were many complaints, but it all went smoothly.

If you start a thread/trip report please let us know. 

I have so enjoyed this - the pictures, the information, it has been great and greatly appreciated. 

1 minute ago, GatorMomInNC said:

If you start a thread/trip report please let us know. 

I have so enjoyed this - the pictures, the information, it has been great and greatly appreciated. 

Glad you enjoyed them

2 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Just wondering , did you look at a smaller ship , one where you would get to land ( or ice)? 
or look at HAL with a 4 days cruise in the waters 

Fair question.  My better half was lets say significant concerns on how a smaller ship would fare in the waters.  We sis look at HAL but chose this for a few reasons.  Think I mentioned, we have a good friend that is mgt at HAL who would love us to sail one of their ships.  Another time.   

21 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

Fair question.  My better half was lets say significant concerns on how a smaller ship would fare in the waters.  We sis look at HAL but chose this for a few reasons.  Think I mentioned, we have a good friend that is mgt at HAL who would love us to sail one of their ships.  Another time.   

We Elite , about 100 points short of + , so have drinks and laundry is nice to have , and SHD OBC 

But think sailing for 4 days on HAL might be better , 

8 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

We Elite , about 100 points short of + , so have drinks and laundry is nice to have , and SHD OBC 

But think sailing for 4 days on HAL might be better , 

Perks are always a good thing.   Golden handcuffs. 

• Like 1