SEA Thermal Suite - Questions

MarkWiltonM

As a newly Elite Captain's Club member, I am going to try the perk of one free port day in the thermal suite. Can you make a reservation for this prior to your cruise, or only onboard? Can I come and go throughout the day or is it a single visit? We will be on Apex and I believe there are eight different rooms/functions. Any favorites? Any that aren't worth the bother?  

1 minute ago, MarkWiltonM said:

As a newly Elite Captain's Club member, I am going to try the perk of one free port day in the thermal suite. Can you make a reservation for this prior to your cruise, or only onboard? Can I come and go throughout the day or is it a single visit? We will be on Apex and I believe there are eight different rooms/functions. Any favorites? Any that aren't worth the bother?  

That perk is not available in edge class ships 

That perk isn't available on any E-Class Ship. On M & S Class ships it's a one time visit on any port day of your sailing. No in/out privileges. There's no need to reserve in advance nor can you reserve in advance for this benefit. 

28 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

That perk isn't available on any E-Class Ship. On M & S Class ships it's a one time visit on any port day of your sailing. No in/out privileges. There's no need to reserve in advance nor can you reserve in advance for this benefit. 

It may depend on the ship and its occupancy.  Spa staff on Silhouette's TA gave us in/out without issue.  Our literature said we should reserve a time, but the spa desk said come whenever, on a port day of course.  We are E+ and were in a suite, so YMMV.