Royal Bling

Hello and greetings from Sweden!

I wounded if anyone has more information about Royal Bling Store. Good pictures and prices. And maybe some more info about the jewelry in store. Quality of diamonds and gold. 

10 minutes ago, Bromma16872 said:

I wounded if anyone has more information about Royal Bling Store. Good pictures and prices. And maybe some more info about the jewelry in store. Quality of diamonds and gold. 

Imo my local jewelry store has better quality and prices.. I've bought jewelry and 3 watches and a few rings in ports and all could have been bought cheaper online or locally. I had obc or wanted a souvenir. .. prices are not in your favor. 

• Haha 1

Just now, firefly333 said:

Imo my local jewelry store has better quality and prices.. I've bought jewelry and 3 watches and a few rings in ports and all could have been bought cheaper online or locally. I had obc or wanted a souvenir. .. prices are not in your favor. 

Do you know anything about just these jewelry?

I think this is a fun way to remember a cruise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bromma16872 said:

Do you know anything about just these jewelry?

I think this is a fun way to remember a cruise.

The one was tanzinite and I took it to my local jewelry store where I was for a different purchase. I've bought 2 citizens watches, the eco watches. I love mine. Feminine watches are hard to find, most are large and bulky. 2nd a little more ornate than I would have picked if shopping online. One is a movado they said was the better deal but I love citizens, so light weight, battery lasts 10 years, lol I know because my battery ran down. Expensive to replace and had to take to a good jeweller. 

I have quite a few tanzinite which onboard they say are worth big money but you need to be such a expert, figure the weight of the good, how dark is the color. Darker the better. Bought a few emeralds  my sisters stone. I'm sapphire. Blue. 

Dont buy their junk jewelry. We didnt even make it home before the stone fell out. My sister is crazy for bling. The stores onboard are all the same company and just a company the cruiselines use. If you have issues you cant go to the cruiseline you need to deal with this other company. Now I just buy online or locally if my sister wants bling.

I love tanzinite tbh. Love the color. I'm not a diamond person. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

The one was tanzinite and I took it to my local jewelry store where I was for a different purchase. I've bought 2 citizens watches, the eco watches. I love mine. Feminine watches are hard to find, most are large and bulky. 2nd a little more ornate than I would have picked if shopping online. One is a movado they said was the better deal but I love citizens, so light weight, battery lasts 10 years, lol I know because my battery ran down. Expensive to replace and had to take to a good jeweller. 

I have quite a few tanzinite which onboard they say are worth big money but you need to be such a expert, figure the weight of the good, how dark is the color. Darker the better. Bought a few emeralds  my sisters stone. I'm sapphire. Blue. 

Dont buy their junk jewelry. We didnt even make it home before the stone fell out. My sister is crazy for bling. The stores onboard are all the same company and just a company the cruiselines use. If you have issues you cant go to the cruiseline you need to deal with this other company. Now I just buy online or locally if my sister wants bling.

The question was about the new Royal Bling store that is only on Icon and only sells jewelry with the Royal Caribbean Logo on it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bromma16872 said:

There are a couple of items that are between $100 and $200 the rest is more.  Prices are not displayed so it makes it difficult to even browse without getting someone's help.  Some nice pieces though

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

The question was about the new Royal Bling store that is only on Icon and only sells jewelry with the Royal Caribbean Logo on it.

Oh sorry. So this store is royal not a vendor like the other stores on other ships? Or just still a 3rd party vendor selling with royal logo?

• Haha 1

Just now, firefly333 said:

Oh sorry. So this store is royal not a vendor like the other stores on other ships? Or just still a 3rd party vendor selling with royal logo?

No idea but it doesn't really matter who the vendor is.  It is exclusive Royal Jewelry and nothing else

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

I love citizens watch , had it for years no batteries, wife used to buy diamonds and some tanzanite in St Thomas and St Maarten, so did her mother and when her mother passed a decade ago she received all of it , she has cut down the purchases but still gets Christmas cards from one jewelry store in St Thomas. 

Guess the store is all C&A bling bling and only sell $$$$$ RCL branded jewelry (EFFY NY)!!! 

Trevor and His friend purchased the RCL logo chain, supposedly only 10 (limited quantity cant remember off the top of my head)  were made.

Trev, his friend and Micheal Bayliss own 3 of them.. LOL. Steep price but you were guaranteed sailing on the inaugural sailing of ICON.

There is a chalice they are also selling on the ICON in that store 100K but you get beverage package for life (or so one of the bloggers stated Views and Ques)

Trev and Chels (YT channel)

image.png.d906b45faa26e935a20237c18afb2b75.png

(Views and Ques YT channel)
image.png.5681b490561d91d81794b58cca18f90a.png

Edited by alexgtp