C&A diamond+ internet discount?

I have a question so normally I don’t bother with the internet but this next cruise I need to be able to find the kids (don’t trust the app after the last cruise). That said for a 9 night cruise the pre order rate is $197.91 (according to the app a $72 pre cruise savings) I know if I get onboard I can get the equivalent of 2 days cost off the price of the internet package. But is it cheaper to book before hand or wait to get on the ship? 
I also assume I can’t combine the 4 people in my family that each get 2 days free to take 8 days total off ? Thanks for the info. 

2 minutes ago, goofy810 said:

I also assume I can’t combine the 4 people in my family that each get 2 days free to take 8 days total off ?

If all are D+, yes you can. If you want to have the kids on the same time as you, you'll need a multiple device package.

Edited by Biker19

11 minutes ago, goofy810 said:

I have a question so normally I don’t bother with the internet but this next cruise I need to be able to find the kids (don’t trust the app after the last cruise). That said for a 9 night cruise the pre order rate is $197.91 (according to the app a $72 pre cruise savings) I know if I get onboard I can get the equivalent of 2 days cost off the price of the internet package. But is it cheaper to book before hand or wait to get on the ship? 
I also assume I can’t combine the 4 people in my family that each get 2 days free to take 8 days total off ? Thanks for the info. 

Sure you can, if they are all Diamond +. Each D+ member gets 2 free days so you'll have a total of 8 free days on your 9 day cruise. You can pay for 1 day on the ship. The one caveat to all of this is with the free D+ days, only one person can be logged on at the same time. If you can all agree to share nicely 😁, this would be the best/cheapest way to go.

1 hour ago, goofy810 said:

Do your calculations.  In the cruise planner with multiple devices the 2-4 are cheaper.  Do a mock booking and determine.  What I found on cruises with family members was that my granddaughter who is a D was not eligible for the internet discount.

3 hours ago, nelblu said:

Do your calculations.  In the cruise planner with multiple devices the 2-4 are cheaper.  Do a mock booking and determine.  What I found on cruises with family members was that my granddaughter who is a D was not eligible for the internet discount.

She should get it. According to the benefits list, a child receives a discount equal to the parents discount.

crown-and-anchor-society-benefit-grid.pdf (royalcaribbean.com)

5 hours ago, goofy810 said:

You can, but I don’t think that will give you what you want, since they’d have to have Internet access as well for you to be able to reach them outside the app.

38 minutes ago, Scoobydobe7 said:

So, I got internet for my husband (2 devices- him and my 14 yo).. 

Will I be able to use our D+ internet perks for me once on the ship??

Thanks

Sure just sign in when you are ready to use your days. When you sign in the discount pops up.

53 minutes ago, Scoobydobe7 said:

So, I got internet for my husband (2 devices- him and my 14 yo).. 

Will I be able to use our D+ internet perks for me once on the ship??

Thanks

If you have already paid for your husband and son, you will be able to use your and their free days. As D+, all 3 of you should get 2 days so you'll be able to have a total of 6 for yourself.

Edited by cruiseguy1016