Icon of the Seas Help

I know RCCl has gone away from printed cruise compasses.  However, does anyone have this week's daily cruise compass, or can you post once you return here or on the RCCl Cruise compass blog.  I sail in March 2025 and excited to see what they have to offer.  

Also, what has the drink package been costing for the Icon?

I have been looking to start shopping for my onboard activities and dining for a March 2025 cruise.  However, nothing is available to purchase yet.  How long is it before RCCL loads this information and can start booking onboard dining, SPA, drink, etc?    

3 hours ago, tmann4 said:

How long is it before RCCL loads this information and can start booking onboard dining, SPA, drink, etc?    

No set time - keep checking the planner.

The RC Blog may have a scanned copy of the Compass soon.

3 hours ago, tmann4 said:

I know RCCl has gone away from printed cruise compasses.  However, does anyone have this week's daily cruise compass, or can you post once you return here or on the RCCl Cruise compass blog.  I sail in March 2025 and excited to see what they have to offer.  

I have been looking to start shopping for my onboard activities and dining for a March 2025 cruise.  However, nothing is available to purchase yet.  How long is it before RCCL loads this information and can start booking onboard dining, SPA, drink, etc?    

We are receiving daily printed compasses on the Icon.  Did not even have to ask. 

• Like 1

On 2/1/2024 at 8:12 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

We are receiving daily printed compasses on the Icon.  Did not even have to ask. 

Could you upload a photo of an example day? I'm going on icon and currently no-one has posted one

On 2/1/2024 at 11:55 AM, tmann4 said:

My DH did a live review for the Inaugural Sailing this past week  and  at this very moment is posting all of them to his review.. I.t should be around page 40

• 2 weeks later...

30% off for my June sailing is 76.99 per day.  I’ve watched it since it’s been available and that’s as low as it has gone. Drinks are now $14 typically on the ship according to the menus that have posted. 

On 2/1/2024 at 12:31 PM, robmtx said:

You can access the digital version via the App. Just select Other Sailings, and then browse for Icon.

I'm sure we'll see some printed ones soon enough too!

IMG_4494.thumb.png.723baed1664483114e911d3b11a5d6ab.png