Shuttles from Dockyard to Horeshoe

kelib

Have not been since 2019, are there still shuttles that go to Horseshoe Beach? NCL has a transfer but looks like only 4 hours. If it’s nice I would want to be there longer. Also wondering maybe take the free NCL transfer and grab a shuttle back when I want.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kelib said:

Have not been since 2019, are there still shuttles that go to Horseshoe Beach? NCL has a transfer but looks like only 4 hours. If it’s nice I would want to be there longer. Also wondering maybe take the free NCL transfer and grab a shuttle back when I want.

No need to spend your money on NCL excursions in Bermuda. They have shuttles, taxis and busses that go to the beach. Bus is cheapest and longest, they can also be crowded. 

45 minutes ago, kelib said:

The $7 per ride minibus shuttles to Horseshoe are still running. They run back and forth all day. I don’t anticipate them ever going away as the private owners have invested in them. I would not be surprised if prices increase soon for shuttles, taxis and public transport.

Edited by Charles4515

1 hour ago, Laszlo said:

No need to spend your money on NCL excursions in Bermuda. They have shuttles, taxis and busses that go to the beach. Bus is cheapest and longest, they can also be crowded. 

I've taken the NCL excursion to Horseshoe Bay because NCL gives you a $50 "use it or lose it" shore excursion credit, so the excursion doesn't cost anything. It works out well for me because 2 or 3 hours at the beach is as long as I care to stay.

For those who want to do other types of excursions like glass bottom boat rides the $50 credit may also make those cheaper than they would be if you purchased them directly from the tour operator.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, njhorseman said:

I've taken the NCL excursion to Horseshoe Bay because NCL gives you a $50 "use it or lose it" shore excursion credit, so the excursion doesn't cost anything. It works out well for me because 2 or 3 hours at the beach is as long as I care to stay.

For those who want to do other types of excursions like glass bottom boat rides the $50 credit may also make those cheaper than they would be if you purchased them directly from the tour operator.

I was thinking if I take the Free NCL transfer over then get a shuttle back if I want to stay longer.

Edited by kelib
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, njhorseman said:

That makes sense, I forgot about the $50 credit

2 hours ago, kelib said:

I was thinking if I take the Free NCL transfer over then get a shuttle back if I want to stay longer.

Just note, the NCL shuttle isn't free, it's part of an excursion that you need to pay for. If you have the $50 credit, then it's a different story.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1025cruise said:

Just note, the NCL shuttle isn't free, it's part of an excursion that you need to pay for. If you have the $50 credit, then it's a different story.

Yes you are correct, it came up on my App as zero cost so I mistakenly took it as just free. Should have known better 

Edited by kelib