Where do you go to make your reservations upon boarding?

tbmrt

Getting closer to our cruise date of 2/24 from San Juan.

In June I sat down on the couch before even entering the ship to make my reservations.  This time we'll have a party of 6 people.  One person wants to grab a drink before starting to book reso's.  Best spot to do this? 

On another note...Is the spa open for booking immediately or later in the day?  Can one person make reservation for thermal spa for all?  We have SOR.

On my multiple cruises, spa bookings could be made immediately after boarding. If you can access the ship wifi before boarding that's great--those reports are spotty and never worked for us, but on the other hand, our waiting inside the terminal has been minimal.  You can sit anywhere on the ship to make ressies.
Most bars are open at the time of booking--I know for sure that they were serving alcohol at The Dock and in The Galley.  If you need help with booking, or are booking excursions with each cabin needing to pay for their own, the big red desk on deck 7 is open to help with excursions and Razzle Dazzle has people to help with dinner ressies.

One person can make dinner reservations and/or activity reservations for all 6 provided you are oinked on the app.

What we do--go to the food location of choice and order.  One of us does any dining changes we need while the other does activities while we are sitting together and can talk about it.  If you are doing excursion reservations, one member of each pay source will need to be present at the desk OR you can make them on line. If you make them on line, they will all be charge to the account that booked them and you will need to square up among yourselves. If you book at the desk, they can charge to each room.

• Thanks 1

On 2/5/2024 at 6:12 AM, tbmrt said:

On another note...Is the spa open for booking immediately or later in the day?  Can one person make reservation for thermal spa for all?  We have SOR.

My experience currently on the ship was that they asked for signatures from both of us when making our thermal spa reservations.  Each person had to sign the sign up sheet. Now whether you can just sign for everyone, idk, but since we were both there we just both signed. 

On 2/5/2024 at 9:39 AM, cantgetin said:
On 2/5/2024 at 9:39 AM, cantgetin said:

cantgetin....On my multiple cruises, spa bookings could be made immediately after boarding.

Do they have a desk set up near the entrance of ship to book spa or do we need to go to the spa desk itself? Tx

2 minutes ago, sfspider said:

If you reserve a paid event immediately upon boarding for later in the cruise (ex. Plate, snap, eat) can you cancel without being charged if your plans change?

You can cancel for a refund up to 24 hours in advance. After 24 hours prior to event start time, it is nonrefundable. 

2 hours ago, tbmrt said:

cantgetin....On my multiple cruises, spa bookings could be made immediately after boarding.

Do they have a desk set up near the entrance of ship to book spa or do we need to go to the spa desk itself? Tx

You have to go to the spa to book. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, tbmrt said:

We were on the cruise that boarded while JLo was filming, and for that one they had people with tablets in the area around the red table as no one was being allowed in various areas.  Normally you go to the place that provides what you want--the hair salon for hair, the spa for thermal suite or massages, etc.