Celebrity Pass renamed Premium Access Pass

StopTheWorld

1 hour ago, CruisematicVA said:

Are you on the June 4th sailing? If so, I'll see you on there!

I believe we only have one tender port, but if we weren't staying in the Retreat we'd get Premium Access as well so I hope it's a good value for you!

Yes I am. Cannes and Santa Margherita are both tender ports. 

2 hours ago, CruisematicVA said:

According to the Celebrity website, we are docked at Santa Margherita... See the screenshot below.Screenshot_20240302_071310_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2be5847d23d26c94df0d10b14a4bf974.jpg

That must be an error. Santa Margherita has no dock for cruise ships. I’ve been there a few times already.

• Like 1

We are on board now for our second week and purchased the premium access pass.

We found that the staff at the terminal were not familiar with this pass, plus we didn't have anything on the luggage to state we had this.

It was just lucky that one person seemed to know about it and we were taken through very quickly.

As to whether the luggage arrived quickly I'm not sure as there were plenty of other suitcases about when ours arrived.

With regards to the reserved seating at the theatre it is one section of the front row of the balcony and when we arrived we were told that we didn't have the premium access at which point I was quite annoyed and it would transpire that you have to have this on your room card.

To be fair the lady in the Theatre got the cards reprinted with it on.

People were waiting at the top of the aisle for the premium access area to open up 5 or 10 mins before the start of the show to grab the front row seats.

On the second week we had the same thing again it wasn't printed on the cards. So we had to go to Guest Services to get it done and once again some confusion about it.

I did mention for them to tell the bosses that it would be a good idea when they bring a new product out to advise the staff!

We haven't had any tender ports 

The premium WiFi has been very good.

Hopefully as time goes on they will be more familiar with this access.

Whether it is worth it or not depends how much you pay I guess, and if the premium benefits are things that are important to you.

I hope this helps other cruisers.

• Thanks 3

Posted (edited)

This is the premium access information that was in the cabin which may be useful. Applies to Celebrity Asventi

PXL_20240304_215919326.jpg

PXL_20240304_215904724.jpg

Edited by CF11
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

For those who have purchased this perk, will you please answer the questions below: 

1.  "Early terminal access" -does this mean you can enter the terminal when it opens at an early time?  And/or does this gain you priority boarding after suites and handicapped/assisted? 

2.  Does this include disembarkation on the final day at a time of your choice, similar to the Key?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saturngrl said:

For those who have purchased this perk, will you please answer the questions below: 

1.  "Early terminal access" -does this mean you can enter the terminal when it opens at an early time?  And/or does this gain you priority boarding after suites and handicapped/assisted? 

2.  Does this include disembarkation on the final day at a time of your choice, similar to the Key?  

1. When we signed up for our cruise on the Apex, the only boarding “appointment” time left was 2:30. So when I saw Premium Access offered, I jumped at it because it said you could board at any time. So we went at 11:00 am and walked right onboard. We also had access to our room as soon as we boarded. There was info and an invite to lunch there on the desk when we arrived. They had a very nice embarkation lunch starting at 11:30 in one of the MDR restaurants, and even though there were no signs or info anywhere about it (and the invite didn’t say where??) I asked at the restaurant and she said yes, we were invited to join that luncheon. It was labeled on the sign as “Concierge and Suite Guests only”

2. Yes, with Premium Access you can disembark early without any wait. Again had to ask someone though - most staff we encountered didn’t know what Premium Access meant, and there were NO signs for it anywhere. I guess it’s still too new? We liked it and thought the perks for us were well worth the money since we were only in a regular Infinite Veranda stateroom.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1