Top Chef fans - finale will be on HAL ship

sue1898

22 minutes ago, highscar said:

Just watched the final episode. Basically nothing about , or not mich about the ship.  Almost nothing. Kitchen, dinning room and chit chat.  

It was still fun to watch.!  Loved it when they were food shopping in Aruba.  We've been in or driven by those grocery stores on past visits.  Same when they were doing the quickfire challenge in Curacao, right by the floating bridge.

We wanted to watch the final one last night, I know it was on Wednesday night but it was on late for us, last week we watch it on Thursday night where we could pull it up on Bravo. This week unfortunately we waited a day later and it was not available at on on Bravo or Food Network. Tried to find on YouTube but it was for pay only which we were not going to do. Anyone know where it is where we would not have to pay for it?

12 hours ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

…Anyone know where it is where we would not have to pay for it?

Like highscar, I can access it On Demand. I have Xfinity, and can view the episode (and cast it to my TV) from my Xfinity Stream App. I found it using the App’s Search feature. Good luck!

Edited by syesmar
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

We wanted to watch the final one last night, I know it was on Wednesday night but it was on late for us, last week we watch it on Thursday night where we could pull it up on Bravo. This week unfortunately we waited a day later and it was not available at on on Bravo or Food Network. Tried to find on YouTube but it was for pay only which we were not going to do. Anyone know where it is where we would not have to pay for it?

It's on Peacock for free. Peacock comes complementary with several of the Chase credit cards so that maybe something to look at? It also comes complementary with several internet providers. My friend had peacock for free and didn't even know it. If not free, I believe the cost is $2.99 a month. 

Edited by BermudaBound2014
  • Like 1