Internet Package plus Diamond

Hello,

My family of 4 are all Diamond. 

We are getting one internet plan for our upcoming cruise, figuring my wife can use her own diamond internet days as well as our kids. 

Even though I got a package, would she be able to use my free day as well? How would that work?

19 minutes ago, PGHProducer said:

It won't kick me off of the one-device plan?

If you have one plan, and wife signs in to that one plan, you will be kicked off.

You will no longer have a free day with a full cruise plan... instead of the "free" day, you will be reimbursed up front when you first choose your plan.

3 minutes ago, Hoopster95 said:

You will no longer have a free day with a full cruise plan... instead of the "free" day, you will be reimbursed up front when you first choose your plan.

That's only true if you bought a full plan on board

2 minutes ago, Hoopster95 said:

• Husband is diamond.
  • Husband buys internet package
  • When buying internet package, he chooses full cruise one device option
  • This option clearly shows the full 7 day cost less a refund of the one free day.
  • Once purchased, husband no longer has a free day, as he's already used it to purchase the full cruise package.

There is no creating new ID's for wife to use husband's free day.... the husband has already used the free day

If you purchase Internet access before the cruise, you cannot use any free days or discounts.

3 hours ago, PGHProducer said:

Even though I got a package, would she be able to use my free day as well? How would that work?

You'd have to go to the Voom person on the ship to do that - you won't be able to do it yourself.

4 hours ago, steveru621 said:

If you purchase Internet access before the cruise, you cannot use any free days or discounts.

Yes you can but you have to either go to boom desk or concierge to do an override. I always buy a one device plan and my husband uses our 4 free combined days of internet. 

21 minutes ago, shari3 said:

Yes you can but you have to either go to boom desk or concierge to do an override. I always buy a one device plan and my husband uses our 4 free combined days of internet. 

Maybe

5 hours ago, PGHProducer said:

Hello,

My family of 4 are all Diamond. 

We are getting one internet plan for our upcoming cruise, figuring my wife can use her own diamond internet days as well as our kids. 

Every person in the cabin gets 1 free day for one device.  BUT, if you all have the login and password you can use any device.  If you are logged in and your wife wants to log in the information will show that.  She can log you our on her device and do what she wants from her device.  But only 1 device can be used at a time.  So you and your wife can not be on the login/password at the same time.  We are diamond, soon to be plus, and get one 1 day free each.  She logs in on her phone and does what she wants and usually logs out and I can get on with my phone after she is off.  But as I said if she is in a show or elsewhere and didn't physically log out herself and I know she is not using it I can log her out from my phone and do what I want to do.

1 minute ago, restasured said:

Every person in the cabin gets 1 free day for one device.  BUT, if you all have the login and password you can use any device.  If you are logged in and your wife wants to log in the information will show that.  She can log you our on her device and do what she wants from her device.  But only 1 device can be used at a time.  So you and your wife can not be on the login/password at the same time.  We are diamond, soon to be plus, and get one 1 day free each.  She logs in on her phone and does what she wants and usually logs out and I can get on with my phone after she is off.  But as I said if she is in a show or elsewhere and didn't physically log out herself and I know she is not using it I can log her out from my phone and do what I want to do.

My bad.  Though my info is correct I didn't read the part about you buying a package, so things would be different.