By Invitation Only — EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR SEABOURN CLUB MEMBERS Dear Valued Gold Guest,

6 hours ago, Mahogany said:

You're wrong about the excursions. Most of the ports I'm visiting include complimentary excursions, e.g. a visit to Giverny and a cruise on the Seine (classic ships would probably not be able to do this). A glance at my voyage March 19 - April 14 may surprise you with the range of free excursions as well as the smaller ports we're visiting that likely could not accommodate the classic ships.

But I get it: no sushi, no expedition ships to non-expedition locations. Great we have choices.

The invitation only cruises did not include a full itinerary or much information.  I think the expedition ships are great--for expedition type cruising--all over the world.  There just wasn't any information given--or rather not enough given.  

Edited by SLSD

53 minutes ago, marazul said:

My TA got me prices for a couple of them, but the itineraries are nowhere to be found.

Just checked seabourns website and the itineraries and pricing have been loaded…very pricey

Nancy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, nancygp said:

Just checked seabourns website and the itineraries and pricing have been loaded…very pricey

Nancy

I have just checked online and still no prices for the December 25  Caribbean cruises

15 minutes ago, Isr45 said:

I have just checked online and still no prices for the December 25  Caribbean cruises

I was referring to the Mediterranean spring Venture cruises

nancy 

We have also been bombarded by these emails of recent (and for the previous 6 months - sold out then too apparently) and agree with the comments re: website, information, marketing “gurus” (!)  etc.

We wonder these cruises may be targeted to offset the new competition in the Mediterranean pond from the increasing number of smaller ships, Ritz Carlton etc. For those of us with very fond memories of the little ships, perhaps Seabourn is starting to see the expedition ships as a bridge back? Agree they aren’t necessarily suited in layout, but 200-300 interests us more than larger. We can do without shows/

entertainment, and would rather a small group of musicians versatile in doing some sessions solo/duo/band. The production pieces on larger ships become stale very quickly in our opinion.

Could it be déjà vu all over again?

• Like 2