Steak Recommendation

deanman02

15 hours ago, deanman02 said:

You are missing out of one of life’s simple pleasures 😊

Congealed fat doesn’t work for me either. Maybe put it in a ziplock bag and use the hair dryer on it for a while

• Like 1

On 2/18/2024 at 4:33 PM, mz-s said:

The steaks can be quite good but yeah that's a good plan. 

In the past the cost was a good bit cheaper than a land steakhouse, but that's not really true anymore.

Then you don't live in a large metropolitan city.  The $49 cost per person can be less than half of a decent steak house in the states 

• Like 1

On 2/19/2024 at 12:34 PM, BTromboneFrack said:

I always do the ribeye, but I am comfortably full about half way through it, so I take it back to the room, wrap it in foil, and put it in the fridge.  To keep the fridge a bit colder, we put the ice bucket with ice in the fridge.   That ribeye at 2:30 in the morning on our balcony is amazing!!!

I have figured out a great leftover steak hack when traveling. At the end of your dinner thinly slice up your leftover steak. Save one or two of the yummy rolls from your bread basket. Make a mini steak sandwich (or two). Throw that in a doggy bag. Take that back to your room, throw in the fridge. That way when you are ready to snack, it's good to go! 

• Like 1

On 2/19/2024 at 3:34 PM, BTromboneFrack said:

I always do the ribeye, but I am comfortably full about half way through it, so I take it back to the room, wrap it in foil, and put it in the fridge.  To keep the fridge a bit colder, we put the ice bucket with ice in the fridge.   That ribeye at 2:30 in the morning on our balcony is amazing!!!

Best post of the day! I'd be all over a 2:30am balcony ribeye