How to change your details in Princess website

Muffinz

Last night my wife & I sat down to book the cruise we want to do in December.

She hadn't seen the deck plans, so we chose a stateroom mid-fwd on Aloha deck (Crown Princess), chose Princess Plus package, then went to enter in our details and it automatically came up with my details as guest 1.... it had all my details correct - except 1 - I was listed as 'female' and not male

"No Worries" I thought - I'll just go into my profile and update my information.... but in my profile I couldn't find where it had me listed as female, so I was unable to change it.....

Does anyone know how to change these details on Princess website?

my wife is going to phone Princess today and see if they can do the booking over the phone because we want to take advantage of the $99 deposit sale that finishes today

More Princess website glitches. I suddenly became a "doctor" on the website last year. No way to correct it on the website so I killed valuable time on the phone getting it corrected, then it happened again this year. I ignored it this time and it magically changed back to "Mr." at least for now. As long a you match your passport you should be good. 

14 minutes ago, Musky Ike said:

More Princess website glitches. I suddenly became a "doctor" on the website last year. No way to correct it on the website so I killed valuable time on the phone getting it corrected, then it happened again this year. I ignored it this time and it magically changed back to "Mr." at least for now. As long a you match your passport you should be good. 

"Doctor of Cruising"? 

• Like 1

I have a similar problem - my date of birth is wrong. I didn't find a way to change it online, so I called twice, spent more than an hour each time on the phone, both times was assured that it had been fixed, only to find out that it still isn't. I can't use Princess app because of that - it tells me that my reservation belongs to someone else.

Sorry, I know it is not helpful, just wanted to let the steam out. 🙂

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Musky Ike said:

thanks for that... I think there is a glitch in their website because I tried to log in again and it came up asking for all my details, then when I entered them again it came up with an error message

wife is going to phone them this morning when they open and hopefully get it sorted and our cruise booked!

1 hour ago, Musky Ike said:

When you became a doctor did you get a feeling of anxiety when on flights in case someone fell seriously ill?  I think you must have been proud when you became a surgeon.

Lol John

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Muffinz said:

She hadn't seen the deck plans, so we chose a stateroom mid-fwd on Aloha deck (Crown Princess), chose Princess Plus package, then went to enter in our details and it automatically came up with my details as guest 1.... it had all my details correct - except 1 - I was listed as 'female' and not male

"No Worries" I thought - I'll just go into my profile and update my information.... but in my profile I couldn't find where it had me listed as female, so I was unable to change it.....

my wife is going to phone Princess today and see if they can do the booking over the phone because we want to take advantage of the $99 deposit sale that finishes today

It does have to be changed by PCL, unfortunately.  I hope you get a competent agent.

Edited by PacnGoNow

Just now, PacnGoNow said:

It does have to be changed by PCL, unfortunately.  I hope you get a competent agent.

If you have a TA/CVP, get them involved.

this is what I thought... hopefully wife can get through to someone competent and get it changed ok

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Muffinz said:

this is what I thought... hopefully wife can get through to someone competent and get it changed ok

To get the sale or promo, I’d jyst go ahead and book it over the phone or on the website.

You can change your sex later, 🥴 that shouldn’t hold up the booking.

After all, it is their website error.

Let us know.

1 minute ago, PacnGoNow said:

To get the sale or promo, I’d jyst go ahead and book it over the phone or on the website.

You can change your sex later, 🥴 that shouldn’t hold up the booking.

After all, it is their website error.

Let us know.

Wife said she phoned Princess and they managed to change my details ok... the cruise planner is going to call her back as they can offer better deals

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Muffinz said:

It's all sorted and we are booked on Crown Princess for December!

Whoohoo!

Congratulations. Love that class of ship. Love to use Adagio during the day as a quiet place to read. Enjoy your cruise. 😉

7 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Excellent!  Glad you got it straightened out!  Start packing!!! 😄

Ha ha.... cruise is in December - We'll pack closer to the time  🙂 

6 hours ago, Muffinz said:

I was listed as a Child!  Couldn't do/book anything!  I used Princess Chat and they fixed it for me.   
But I still have the wrong color Medallion next to my name on the app and they are still charging me $10 to mail the Medallions.  I have attempted to get this fixed but so far no one has been able to, so they "escalated" it....4 weeks ago....LOL!