Extend Your Stay option

luv2ndhalf

We are looking at the "Extend Your Stay" option on one of our sailings....The one that is offered for Retreat guests (we will be on the Silhouette). 

It looks like you still need to be out of your room by 8:30, but can stay on the ship until 2:00.

Can anyone share with me if there is food available anywhere after everyone has disembarked? Thanks

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I think the Pool Grill, OVC  Opens at 11:00  --   Sushi on 5 at 12:00       Luminae at 11:45

Al Bacio 10:00 AM  

Any idea if Eden is open for lunch on embarkation day and when they might be open from and closing? Thinking of avoiding the rush at the buffet. Any other options/thoughts? Sailing on Ascent. Thanks

@Fieldofdreams I'm jealous!! We loved it. We sailed Ascent in December and loved it so much that soon after we got home we booked the February trip. She's a gorgeous ship. We had amazing weather and spent much of our time in this stretch of chairs on the stern side of Sunset Bar. Extra attentive bar staff and super comfy chairs. There are quite a few detailed reviews on here, but I'd be happy to answer any questions. Have a wonderful trip!

PXL_20240210_192649900.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Galaxy2004 said:

@Fieldofdreams I'm jealous!! We loved it. We sailed Ascent in December and loved it so much that soon after we got home we booked the February trip. She's a gorgeous ship. We had amazing weather and spent much of our time in this stretch of chairs on the stern side of Sunset Bar. Extra attentive bar staff and super comfy chairs. There are quite a few detailed reviews on here, but I'd be happy to answer any questions. Have a wonderful trip!

PXL_20240210_192649900.jpg

Thanks - great info, especially about Sunset Bar. Also, thanks for your willingness to answer any questions.  I would equally be happy to share. We have done 15 or so Ocean Cruises and three river cruises including two very recent Viking Ocean Cruises to Australia/New Zealand and most recently Adriatic/Mediterranean and Greece. Happy to share what we liked and would pass on doing if we did them again. Enjoy your travels wherever they take you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fieldofdreams said:

Any idea if Eden is open for lunch on embarkation day and when they might be open from and closing? Thinking of avoiding the rush at the buffet. Any other options/thoughts? Sailing on Ascent. Thanks

We went to the OV on embarkation day.  We boarded around 12, dropped carry ons in cabin, went to check in at muster station, stopped at the Martini bar for our embarkation martini and about 1:15- 1:30 headed to OV.  Got our lunch headed to the tables outside the OV with a nice glass of wine.  There was no crowd,  but since being able to drop carry- ons in the cabin the OV is much better.  No longer are 1/2 the seats taken by backpacks, oversized purses and aisles blocked by roll-a boards.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1