If you had to choose one Specialty Restaurant on Apex, which one and why?

ddy123

We are traveling on Apex in April and trying to decide where we might want to splurge for a speciality restaurant.  If you could only pick one, which would it be?  Very excited for this cruise.  It has been waaaaay too long since we sailed.  Thanks in advance!

I sailed on Apex this past December and the only specialty restaurant I ate at was Rooftop Garden Grill.  Outstanding meal…outdoor dining…best meal of the cruise.  I have it booked again for this coming December.  We booked using the first night discount.

• Like 1

We ate at Eden for dinner and Fine Cut.  Eden was outstanding however you should check your app as the menu is unique.  Fine Cut on Apex was amazing also. However when we were on Beyond it wasn't as good.  Up to you!

Rooftop Grill ....  good food, good service, great ambiance, very relaxing and fun meal.  

Fine Cut, was mediocre....just an incredible amount of average food.

Eden was good, but not as enjoyable as the rooftop grill.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lola2013 said:

I sailed on Apex this past December and the only specialty restaurant I ate at was Rooftop Garden Grill.  Outstanding meal…outdoor dining…best meal of the cruise.  I have it booked again for this coming December.  We booked using the first night discount.

Is the first night discount still available?  I don't see it on the web site and we sail on Apex on 3/2.

I've eaten at all of them and would vote for Eden.   Personally we were underwhelmed with Fine Cuts.

I do have to say we had lunch at The Bistro and was really impressed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, homedepot124 said:

Is the first night discount still available?  I don't see it on the web site and we sail on Apex on 3/2.

Sorry, not sure about your sailing.   A first night discount has been available for various specialty restaurants for my last several cruises and three upcoming. 

Edited by lola2013

We enjoyed Fine Cut; it was one of the best filet’s to date onboard a cruise ship!  However, food is so subjective, but we had an excellent waiter and met the chef before our dinner, so just got very, very lucky!