Allure or Harmony

Harmony is the only choice until allure comes back to replace her march or april 2026. 

I liked a lot about harmony better, the cabin lay out for a central park balconys, closets on either side of the sofa instead of the back of the closet made the cabin seem bigger. I like the back of the WJ better on harmony where they did a stir fry or pasta and this or that at night and lunch. Harmony had ice cream stations with 6 toppings. Harmony has wonderland.

Show wise allure has mama mia and will be newly out of being upgraded when it comes back. Mama mia is better than grease. 

• Like 2

We have been on Oasis and Allure several times and Harmony once recently.

We didn’t like Harmony’s Solarium as it did not have a pool and we felt not enough shaded areas in Solarium.

Allure also had a rib place which was extra $ but worth it.

For us, Allure would be our pick over the Harmony hands down.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Orange jeep said:

We have been on Oasis and Allure several times and Harmony once recently.

We didn’t like Harmony’s Solarium as it did not have a pool and we felt not enough shaded areas in Solarium.

For us, Allure would be our pick over the Harmony hands down.

I dont remember a rib place. Do you mean that brazilian place at night in the solarium earing area? I've been on allure 4 weeks and harmony 3 weeks. Oasis 3 weeks, but only 1 week recently. So I've been on them myself fairly recently. Oasis had playmakers, not allure or harmony and oasis had a bbq place, but didnt see it on allure. 

Agree about harmony not having a pool in the solarium. Neither ship imo had comfortable places to sit and read on the pool deck if you dont like lounge type chairs. And I looked on both. 

Allure really messed me up more than once Mdr seating. Didnt seem to care. 

I also googled it and not sure I can quote the source. ..allure ..I think you are thinking of oasis.

There isn't a portside BBQ, a paid restaurant, on Allure because she hasn't been amped. There will be ribs and some barbequed items at the Windjammer as well at Perfect Day CocoCay. Those places are complementary.

I would pick Allure over Harmony because Harmony doesn’t have a pool in the Solarium. That is a huge difference in my book. Allure hasn’t been amped yet, which is a good thing according to a lot of posters on this site. Personally this doesn’t matter to me. If no pool in the Solarium isn’t an issue for you, I don’t think you can go wrong booking either ship. 

9 hours ago, Orange jeep said:

that's Oasis.

Prices at the "rib place" went up ~50% since April 2023.

I would pick Harmony. We don't care about the Solarium since we travel with a kid who is not allowed there, and Harmony is newer and better.

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

that's Oasis.

Prices at the "rib place" went up ~50% since April 2023.

I would pick Harmony. We don't care about the Solarium since we travel with a kid who is not allowed there, and Harmony is newer and better.

I also like the free Greek place in the solarium at night. I pop into there and grab a couple baklavas and take them back to my cabin for a midnight snack instead of pizza. Love them. Allure doesnt have it, it has that pay restaurant. .. though clearly I'm focused on food. 

Crown lounge will be moving on allure during dry dock and rumors say playmakers will move in, idk. 

Harmony has that wing out to the far left and down a deck where there is that see thru place you can walk on. If you cant walk with a child, you could get there from down a deck and just walk out, its 1 deck below solarium level. Can see down to the ocean. All the way forward and left.

Agree I like harmony because its newer. 

• Like 1