Looking for someone who has been in APEX 9304

newcruzer2

I recently changed my cabin # to 9304 bc we had a forward porthole balcony but after getting off another ship , we could really feel too much motion up there. 

9304 seems to have straight walls, I am concerned we will have even less wiggle room than usual. 

I have other follow up questions SPECIFIC TO 9304, which i will be happy to list if anyone  has 1st hand knowledge of this cabin.

THANK YOU

There are lots of cabin reviews on APEX and its sister ships.  Suggestion look port and starboard and one deck up or down as needed for reviews.

Motion, you never know.  Dependent on where you are cruise and the weather God's.

HCat posted the pic first. Nice job.

Edited by Arizona Wildcat

from Internet..use Google to search !

Cabin / Stateroom 9304

2 out of 5
They don t tell you that this room is used for crew to access outside cleaning platforms. I would find my patio door unlocked and wondered why? Then knock on patio crew asking to go through room.

17 minutes ago, hcat said:

from Internet..use Google to search !

Cabin / Stateroom 9304

2 out of 5
They don t tell you that this room is used for crew to access outside cleaning platforms. I would find my patio door unlocked and wondered why? Then knock on patio crew asking to go through room.

I find that really strange and hard to believe. 🤔

Edited by doghog

1 minute ago, hcat said:

I never vouch for truth of any internet post (other than my own experience) ..but you can try google and see what u turn up

I wouldn't either and didn't say you did. Just voicing my opinion on the partial Google search you provided. I'll leave the Google searching to @newcruzer2

57 minutes ago, doghog said:

I wouldn't either and didn't say you did. Just voicing my opinion on the partial Google search you provided. I'll leave the Google searching to @newcruzer2

I agree.. as per the deck plan it does have a unique location...

We prefer AQ IV  on E  ships, or an  SV,  so we  would not book this style cabin. 

5 hours ago, hcat said:

I agree.. as per the deck plan it does have a unique location...

We prefer AQ IV  on E  ships, or an  SV,  so we  would not book this style cabin. 

We like the DPVs. 7118 on Apex and Edge. No window washing equipment. No maintenance crew access. 😉

13 hours ago, doghog said:

We like the DPVs. 7118 on Apex and Edge. No window washing equipment. No maintenance crew access. 😉

Thanks for the good news.  I have 7118 on the Apex booked for Norway. 

Edited by ncgolferette
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, doghog said:

Did you feel much movement? Where did you sail and was it stormy at the time?

I booked a far forward inside cabin on Reflection (I am sure this one will be very bumpy), and on Ascent and Beyond as well (DPV balconies, forward).

29 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

Did you feel much movement? Where did you sail and was it stormy at the time?

I booked a far forward inside cabin on Reflection (I am sure this one will be very bumpy), and on Ascent and Beyond as well (DPV balconies, forward).

We were on a March 2023 Caribbean cruise. Excellent weather the entire cruise with smooth seas. No movement. We try to book forward cabins on upper decks for a few reasons. Less foot traffic and we like the motion of the ocean. Oh yea the third reason. Farther away from the stairs and evaluators so a longer walk to them for us which helps to justify having the second dessert in each evening. 😁

We have another DPV on the Edge for our upcoming September Alaska cruise. Same deck and cabin number. 

Edited by doghog
  • Like 1