Booking Onboard

gordylad

24 minutes ago, gordylad said:

Is it currently only OBC for booking onboard a future cruise?

Thanks

Its reduced deposit and OBC depending on cruise length and cabin category. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, gordylad said:

Is it currently only OBC for booking onboard a future cruise?

Thanks

What I think you mean is do you get anything other than additional OBC for booking onboard.  Answer yes, OBC, reduced deposit and whatever is the current promotion.

We book while on board and transfer to our TA for additional OBC or often a cheaper group rate.

Edited by Arizona Wildcat
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

What I think you mean is do you get anything other than additional OBC for booking onboard.  Answer yes, OBC, reduced deposit and whatever is the current promotion.

We book while on board and transfer to our TA for additional OBC or often a cheaper group rate.

When I book onboard, the booking is always placed under my TA automatically. The agent will verify that the proper TA is credited for it.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Airportlimbo said:

Does anyone have the current chart of extra OBC for booking onboard? I’ll sailing next month and weighing booking now with the current promo vs waiting.

FutureCruiseOBC.thumb.png.95b2d558c2841767b682829ba6bcb037.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Airportlimbo said:

Does anyone have the current chart of extra OBC for booking onboard? I’ll sailing next month and weighing booking now with the current promo vs waiting.

It varies based on cabin and length of cruise.  A 7 day cruise goes from $100 for inside up to $350 for upper level suites..

• Like 1

The Plus One additional in an earlier section says -   Up to $500  Plus Best Promotion Available at time of booking.  

So Probably the current flash sale of 75% off 2nd Guest -   or other promotion like Military, Senior or Resident discount.

Personally I find that very rarely is there really a sale.  Most of the time they play a shell game and raise the fare and then discount with about the same net price.

• Like 5

Hope to tag a related question onto the thread.

We couldn't figure out where we wanted to go next so we just put down a deposit on an open sailing while aboard our last cruise (Nov2023) with the Future Vacations team.  

Last week we found an itinerary that interested us so we called up our TA who advises us to complete the booking with X and then have them assign the cruise to them.  We call up X and they complete the booking earlier last Friday with a next step to fill out an online transfer form.  We completed the transfer form but received an email back saying that the transfer cannot be done since it has been over 30 days from the booking (I'm assuming they are going by the original open sailing booking date).  Wondering if anyone can provide any further insight before I call back to X and our TA to get clarification from them.  

• Like 1