Questions about the Majestic Princess

We will be boarding the Majestic Princess on March 18th.  I have a few questions and I wondered if anyone can answer. Just a couple by ourselves.

1-What time were you able to board.

2-Is the gym open all hours or just certain times.

3- Is there a time limit on the gym machines.

4-Did you see Pizza in the buffet.

5-We are standard, in a suite, if you are in a suite did they have any special events in the suite lounge.

6-Can you order something special in the suite breakfast. I like pancakes, do you think they will allow that.

7-We need to get a private ride from the airport to our hotel. We are having trouble finding a good company. Any suggestions.-Sydney Hyatt Regency.

I appreciate any responses. Hope this is not too much bother.

Thank you.

The Majestic is my favorite ship but unfortunately, I can’t answer any of your questions except, that I’m sure they will make you pretty much anything within reason that you want in the suite breakfast restaurant.  Pancakes are certainly within reason.  

bon voyage!  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Shaver John said:

We will be boarding the Majestic Princess on March 18th.  I have a few questions and I wondered if anyone can answer. Just a couple by ourselves.

1-What time were you able to board.

2-Is the gym open all hours or just certain times.

3- Is there a time limit on the gym machines.

4-Did you see Pizza in the buffet.

5-We are standard, in a suite, if you are in a suite did they have any special events in the suite lounge.

6-Can you order something special in the suite breakfast. I like pancakes, do you think they will allow that.

7-We need to get a private ride from the airport to our hotel. We are having trouble finding a good company. Any suggestions.-Sydney Hyatt Regency.

I appreciate any responses. Hope this is not too much bother.

Thank you.

Hi!

We enjoyed the Majestic for a back to back down under in November. We used Let it Ride car service. AMAZING! Mark Birnbaum is the Director; Riaz was our driver for our many outings, and was beyond outstanding! He was waiting at the airport with an Ipad with our names; provided great contact prior to our landing; wonderful information about the area. Picked us up to go to the port...other scheduled things as well. letitridesydneyshuttle@gmail.com for contact.

If they can make pancakes at the breakfast, you can order them!

The Concierge Lounge, for suites, has many special event nights. They also have a suite happy hour(s) where drinks are complimentary. They have tasty snacks all day as well.

We were able to board at about 10:30.

I believe that there was pizza in the buffet; there is lovely pizza at Alfredo's.

I cannot speak to the gym, other than it looked nice 😁

Edited by jwattle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Shaver John said:

We stayed at the Hyatt Regency during our 2019 stay in Sydney.  Very nice hotel.  We always use Blacklane.com for our international rides (and sometimes in the U.S.).  They have a great app.  We have them reserved for our April 4th arrival in Sydney.

Edited by LACruiser88

5 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

Btw, keep her tidy as we will board the Majestic on April 10th!

We have to wait for July 2025 for her TA.  Everyone keep her in good shape for us, too! lol

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

We have to wait for July 2025 for her TA.  Everyone keep her in good shape for us, too! lol

We will be back on the Majestic on Dec 1st for 51 days, LA to Ft Lauderdale via South America.  We'll keep her clean for you!  🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LACruiser88 said:

We will be back on the Majestic on Dec 1st for 51 days, LA to Ft Lauderdale via South America.  We'll keep her clean for you!  🙂

Darn, that 51 days sounds terrific!  I’m jealous!

• Like 3