How to find out if anybody else on your cruise is interested in playing cards

We will soon be sailing on Celebrity Ascent and would like to know how we can go about finding out if anybody else on the cruise is interested in playing cards, specifically Bid Euchre. Thanks in advance.

22 minutes ago, StillGoinStrong said:

We will soon be sailing on Celebrity Ascent and would like to know how we can go about finding out if anybody else on the cruise is interested in playing cards, specifically Bid Euchre. Thanks in advance.

Go to the Roll Call for your cruise and post there. 

On 3/4/2024 at 5:40 PM, StillGoinStrong said:

how we can go about finding out if anybody else on the cruise is interested in playing cards, specifically Bid Euchre.

RC and once onboard, you could ask at Guest Services if it would be possible to put a short note on  the daily newsletter, remembering to include a time and place.

Oh what a great idea!  I grew up playing cards but haven't in ages.  I will remember this for my next ocean cruise.  There's nothing I'd like better than a few hours of an evening in good company playing cards.  

most ships will have a card room of some sort.  Look for card players in the lunges when walking around the ship.  I always ask what they are playing.  I dont enjoy playing cards, so any game they tell me is like speaking a foreign language.  Tried to learn bridge....to much to memorize.

• Like 1