Copenhagen port to airport to catch a plane

How much time should we allow for to catch a flight the morning of disembarkation?
Cruise docks in Copenhagen Denmark at 7 am, flight out is 10:45 am.  
will this be enough time?

22 minutes ago, bamahbreeze said:

How much time should we allow for to catch a flight the morning of disembarkation?
Cruise docks in Copenhagen Denmark at 7 am, flight out is 10:45 am.  
will this be enough time?

I wouldn't chance it. I would want something at least after noon, and preferably after 1:00. 

First off, disembarkation isn't likely to start until 7:30, with those self disembarking  first. Next you need time to get to the airport. Check in can take a while, then you have to get through security and to your gate. 
All this takes time. 

If you walk off with your luggage and have a private car waiting you’ll make it all things being equal. I would lineup at 6am ready to be first off the ship. 

I would schedule an early afternoon flight, because it is unlikely even if everything happens exactly as planned, that you will get off the ship, get to the airport, check bags, clear security, and get to your gate all in three hours total. 

I wouldn't chance it honestly. Something as minor as fog could throw a wrench in your plans and when disembarkation will begin.

In June we spent time with family in Copenhagen (we have relatives that live there, and we spent time with them after our Baltic cruise), and we all had various departures from CPH. Some super early in the morning, and some in the evening. There were a lot of glitches in terms of checking bags, security lines, etc. Not saying anything is bad about CPH whatsoever, but you have to allow a buffer for these things. To me, 10:45am is calling it way too close.

Last September we flew back from Copenhagen after an MSC cruise disembarking in Hamburg. Before coming home we stayed two nights at a hotel in Norreport which is close to Rosenborg Castle (Slot). I had wanted to just take the Metro but DW prefered a cab. To get to the airport we did take a cab that was a good half hour drive. Our hotel was much closer than Oceankaj.