Beyond dinner reservations desk?

Someone currently on Ascent posted a picture of the dining reservations desk on deck 3. Is there such a desk on Beyond, or do we go to a dining room to make dinner reservations on boarding day? I know everyone says all dining on E class is"Anytime" but many have said best to make reservations upon boarding. 

No central desk that I saw.  The only day we make a reservation is for day 1 and we do that in the Cruise Planner.  All other night we just show up when we are ready.  

3 hours ago, 39august said:

Someone currently on Ascent posted a picture of the dining reservations desk on deck 3. Is there such a desk on Beyond, or do we go to a dining room to make dinner reservations on boarding day? I know everyone says all dining on E class is"Anytime" but many have said best to make reservations upon boarding. 

I'm not sure what you're referring to but NONE of the E-class ships have a central Dining Reservations desks for the MDRs. Each of the four dining rooms has their own reception desk and when open each is staffed. ALL Edge Class ships have the same arrangement.

3 hours ago, 39august said:

Guest Relations, Concierge and Captain's Club desks are in the same area on Deck 3.  It is Anytime Dining and show up when you want to eat.  

Posted (edited)

On embarkation one of the main dining room reservation desk will be open to make dinner reservations and/or adjustments. It may vary with each sailing and each ship;I checked the daily planner for embarkation day for several different E-Class sailings and it isn't mentioned in the planner. You just have to go to see which one of the four dining room reservation desk is manned for dinner reservation adjustments. 

Edited by kwokpot