Go Green Program

Kmangel

We always request only one service a day on cruises, morning clean and bed making etc, and then leave us in peace for the rest of the day. Our cabin steward left us extra towels every morning in case we needed them. Our newsletter was left outside the room in the rack - no chocolates though, although I wasn’t bothered as I don’t remember them being good, and I did have a supply I picked up in Bruges!

I didn’t know about the go Green program until just before our cruise in May. I’ve seen our extra points on our profiles, but didn’t see anywhere what the breakdown was. Do I have to work it out myself?

56 minutes ago, Ergates The Ant said:

We always request only one service a day on cruises, morning clean and bed making etc, and then leave us in peace for the rest of the day. Our cabin steward left us extra towels every morning in case we needed them. Our newsletter was left outside the room in the rack - no chocolates though, although I wasn’t bothered as I don’t remember them being good, and I did have a supply I picked up in Bruges!

I didn’t know about the go Green program until just before our cruise in May. I’ve seen our extra points on our profiles, but didn’t see anywhere what the breakdown was. Do I have to work it out myself?

It's one day extra of points based on whatever category you are in. So for example if you are in Aqua, you get 5 points per day - for a 7-night that would be 35 points. If you do GoGreen, you should get 5 extra points, so your total for the cruise would be 40 points.