Oasis of the Seas Live, March 10th - 17th. Ain't no better place, ain't no better time than here and now.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, cruisingpeople said:

Question.... Is it me, or did anyone else notice in the Schooner Bar video, (actually, I believe it was in the Pub), that between the 0:08 & 0:15 second mark, that even though the musicians hand was off the guitar, the chords for the song were still playing?🤔🤔

I noticed it too!  I thought he was giving them a “tell” to see if anyone was paying attention.  No one seemed to be. 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 Paying attention, that is. Interesting that they record and include in the entertainment. 

Edited by barbeyg
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Just chilling in the balcony taking in the action. 

IMG_4205.thumb.jpeg.a197cfbd4190d82eea5027b9592f14d5.jpeg

That house still needs fixing. 

IMG_4203.thumb.jpeg.948abc79ffeaa4152bc3855f2f32e3ff.jpeg

Those that know, know. No whistle today. 

IMG_4202.thumb.jpeg.4314e3cd4aa2a8be6c426c69bed05add.jpeg

No whistle is just plain lame. You need to get further over the line.

Why is there no one on the pier?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Looks like most people are walking between the light poles on the pier, just no one walking to the right of the light poles.

Posted (edited)

Dinner was at Port Side BBQ. 3 meats and two sides for each of us. After our lunch I’m thankful the tray wasn’t as full as the plate at noon. Day 2 and I’m close to full. 

IMG_4217.thumb.jpeg.1e2f020d443637f0afe4caaee76015e8.jpeg

IMG_4218.thumb.jpeg.9d29a424f433f91682c3d804e08b3271.jpeg

IMG_4219.thumb.jpeg.d27a755347e947956327457196bb2f7b.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 17

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I’ll do my best tomorrow. Promise. 

• Like 6

Great review. I always look forward to reading them. 😁🏄‍♂️

Did you receive any updates for Labadee? Someone posted on CC that some offshore excursions for this week’s sailings got cancelled (fishing, Sea Doos, etc.), but others said future sailings still have them.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

I’ll do my best tomorrow. Promise. 

It does sound like they dont want people leaving labadee. Someone on your ship? I am sure they will let you all know .. if you rented some thing that could leave labadee. 

"I just received my cancellation notice for the wave runners on March 17 sailing on the oasis"

just have a couple extra lobster and a extra drink and enjoy your cabana. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Neeny12 said:

Great review. I always look forward to reading them. 😁🏄‍♂️

Did you receive any updates for Labadee? Someone posted on CC that some offshore excursions for this week’s sailings got cancelled (fishing, Sea Doos, etc.), but others said future sailings still have them.

Many thanks.

We have a cabana booked for Labadee and no notification of any changes yet. I haven’t heard anyone on our sailing say anything has been cancelled at this point. I guess we will see in three days. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Easy now, one is far superior to the other.  The difference between the two is simple, even though as you note, they can be considered cousins.  

Cranberries are associated with great things like Thanksgiving. They go with turkey as a complementary side dish to a celebrated holiday.  The pilgrims didn’t go wrong.

On the other hand pilgrims crossing the ocean accepted scurvy over raisins. Raisins are complimentary to things like oatmeal and carrot salad, things on a cold winter morning or a consumed at a family reunion. That’s where raisins belong, they are the kissing cousins of the dried fruit world. In some locations it’s acceptable but not in my house.

Andrew, I haven’t laughed so hard in quite a while! Your reply was right on point. I expected no less from you. 

Just so you know, I’m not a big fan of raisins. There are none in our house, but unlike you I have been known to eat them on occasion. Just not in recent memory.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Those that know, know. Waiting to see if the other butter pops up. 😜

IMG_4235.thumb.jpeg.cd7a6688ddf50d88dffb433a664b9322.jpeg

Here was our butter at lunch yesterday in the suite restaurant on Beyond!IMG_3957.thumb.jpeg.e59a3fe7a6a3d959c1292479c0bb2673.jpegIMG_3956.thumb.jpeg.19b0aa908a2bc156dc36e427378d97ea.jpeg

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, jmh2006 said:

Here was our butter at lunch yesterday in the suite restaurant on Beyond!IMG_3957.thumb.jpeg.e59a3fe7a6a3d959c1292479c0bb2673.jpegIMG_3956.thumb.jpeg.19b0aa908a2bc156dc36e427378d97ea.jpeg

Looks great but we need the original version. 

• Like 1