Cruise in 5 days...shareholder credit application?

Clampram

My cousin has downloaded the new app and completed the infp but no shareholder credit has shown up on his upcoming cruise documents. I am looking for specific instructions to get this applied to his account some other way. Can it be done once you board??

Thanks in advance

I used Stockperks last week and had the OBC on my acct in a day.  I received a couple of quick responses saying my application and been accepted and a second one saying it had the correct info and was being submitted.  Shortly thereafter, I received a confirming communication with the OBC on my shipboard acct.  Perhaps he should resubmit or contact Stockperks?  

Good luck and Cheers

I just looked at the old Shareholder Benefit Request Form.  It states, "Applications to receive this benefit must be made no later than 14 days prior to the cruise departure date."

You might want to call Princess or your TA.  It may be too late.

It can't be done onboard. And there's a deadline to submit by. Did your cousin get a confirmation email that it was submitted? If not, it should show that it's been submitted but not yet approved within the Stockperks app. It does take a few days to get approved because they send it to Princess. 

3 hours ago, Clampram said:

My cousin has downloaded the new app and completed the infp but no shareholder credit has shown up on his upcoming cruise documents. I am looking for specific instructions to get this applied to his account some other way. Can it be done once you board??

Thanks in advance

Have him send an email to them, explaining he applied and has not heard back.

Send the same documents that are required and name, ship, date etc.

He has checked the website to see if they posted the obc?

Ask them to expedite.

hello@stockperks.com

5 hours ago, Clampram said:

Thanks in advance

The Stockperks APP is a 2 step process. You first have to get ‘verified’ then you should receive an email your holdings were ‘verified’ and then you reopen the APP to ‘redeem’ where you actually select your ship and sailing date.

If your cousin was ‘verified’ and they submitted the info using the ‘redeem’ option in the APP, then you are just waiting for Stockperks to process, but that step has been fairly quick in the past.

An email to hello@stockperks.com for follow might help.

• Like 3

Just my experience, we submitted through Stockperks (uploaded picture of redacted statement), got the auto email from them saying they were processing.  We didn't hear anything for 3 days and since we have a tight turn around, I was a bit on edge.  This may be the same as sending a direct email, but we went actually went into our Stockperks account and sent a direct message (clicked on Profile and then on Contact us) to inquire about status.  We had an email from them within an hour - confirmed, approved or however they word it.  Applied the perk as per instructions and our OBC was showing in Princess by the next day.

The stockperk app didn't ask me about my cruise booking number. How does it know which booking to apply the OBC to? I just submitted my brokerage statement through the app but I am curious about the next step. What do you do after your shareholder status is confirmed?

1 hour ago, ccheng6401 said:

The stockperk app didn't ask me about my cruise booking number. How does it know which booking to apply the OBC to? I just submitted my brokerage statement through the app but I am curious about the next step. What do you do after your shareholder status is confirmed?

Me too.

But when I was confirmed, another page popped up so you could enter your information.  

I was also informed that I would be getting a "follow up" of some kind since I applied so far out.  Will see what that means.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ccheng6401 said:

Please see post #6. After you are ‘verified’, you open the APP again to ‘redeem’ and that will allow you to select ship and sail date.

Verification is valid for at least a few months, so if you book another cruise, you only need to open the APP again and ‘redeem’

Previous reports say they are only allowing applications for sailings within the next 6 months, whereas the previous system allowed for getting the OBC posted to your booking over a year out.

• Like 1

On 3/13/2024 at 11:06 AM, PacnGoNow said:

Have him send an email to them, explaining he applied and has not heard back.

Send the same documents that are required and name, ship, date etc.

He has checked the website to see if they posted the obc?

Ask them to expedite.

hello@stockperks.com

It's a two part process.

First, they will need to be verified they are a CCL shareholder. 

Once they are verified, they can apply for the shareholder benefit in the app. Ours usually is on our account the same day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1