Shellac manicure prices?

KKB

I have had such long lasting shellac manicures on Celebrity & Carnival that I'm tempted to just wait until I board to get my nails done there.

(seriously...I had my nails done Feb 14 on Carnival...obviously have grown out, but still in fantastic shape!)

My gal isn't working before we go, so I'd rather not have a crummy job here just to have it redone on the ship.

Does anyone know the prices? 

Thx

Posted (edited)

Found this under someone’s travel website. I don’t know how old these prices are ,but I believe a basic manicure plus the shellac would be $69 plus the mandatory gratuity.( maybe)

IMG_9433.thumb.jpeg.bf63a4a2fdd815f2e21c56ec73ad377b.jpeg I would think you could get this done anywhere in your home state/city for way cheaper. If you have lots of onboard credit, then no worry on the price .Are you able to look under your cruise personalize and pretend like you are booking a spa/nail appointment? That may give you the price . 

Edited by arizonaperson

17 hours ago, arizonaperson said:

Found this under someone’s travel website. I don’t know how old these prices are ,but I believe a basic manicure plus the shellac would be $69 plus the mandatory gratuity.( maybe)

IMG_9433.thumb.jpeg.bf63a4a2fdd815f2e21c56ec73ad377b.jpeg I would think you could get this done anywhere in your home state/city for way cheaper. If you have lots of onboard credit, then no worry on the price .Are you able to look under your cruise personalize and pretend like you are booking a spa/nail appointment? That may give you the price . 

Hmmm...probably double what I pay at home.

BUT if I get it at home & then need one once I board, pointless. 

Oh, well, we have quite a bit of OBC this time...

Posted (edited)

I have a family member on Emerald P. now. They paid $79.00 for a Regular manicure( natural nails) +12%. And they got 10% off for being elite. They did not have shellac on their nails just regular polish as far as they know. Maybe it was fire & ice???

They had obc to use up.

Edited by arizonaperson

Posted (edited)

They offer 3 kinds of manicures with shellac. This is for my upcoming April 3rd sailing on Discovery. I think prebooking is less expensive than once on board. But not certain. 

IMG_1528.jpeg

IMG_1530.jpeg

IMG_1529.jpeg

Edited by HaveDogWillTravel

31 minutes ago, AZaTaz said:

Has anyone had a refill manicure done on ship?  If so price if you remember 

They don't do acrylic

6 hours ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

They offer 3 kinds of manicures with shellac. This is for my upcoming April 3rd sailing on Discovery. I think prebooking is less expensive than once on board. But not certain. 

IMG_1528.jpeg

IMG_1530.jpeg

IMG_1529.jpeg

I finally was able to get online using my phone (not on laptop for whatever reason...)

$79 for Shellac to prebook--plus tip? 

I'll get it done here & cross my fingers!