Why doesn't Royal have a comedy club?

The comedian on Anthem this past week wasnt very good.  He seemed to resent having to do a PG version of his show initially and during the wrapup finale night.  

37 minutes ago, Neosophy said:

The comedian on Anthem this past week wasnt very good.  He seemed to resent having to do a PG version of his show initially and during the wrapup finale night.  

Name?

3 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

They need to find funny comedians first.

Yes. I agree.  Some comedians think that just asking the guests questions is a funny routine.

I come to see comedy written not in response to stupid questions.

Also, even some of the adult comedians have gone too far and are more X rated than R.

I am slowly becoming less and less interested in comedians on ANY cruise line.  

Younger comedian still tightening their sets are generally the best.  They are doing a cruise for the experience and practice.

Older comedians are doing it to get a gig anyway they still can often, or as an easy payday, and they end up making the same jokes the CD's make.

The guy the past week on anthem was offensive too, not in a "comedians push the envelope" way, but in the "cheap laugh insulting others" way.  (Called a woman Hellen Keller for not responding to him when he asked a question, while there was an ASL interpreter in the front row interpreting for someone, just showing his age)

4 hours ago, Cigar King said:

Those ships that do not have a comedy club, generally have comedians as part of the entertainment offerings.

Agree, can say at least on my Cruises there is always a Comedian performing a couple times. This on Ships w/o Comedy Club. Royal for while was putting multiple Movie Theaters on new Ships, now Movies along with comedy shows are shown in Main Show Theater or Lounges. Most areas of Royal Ships are now multi use. 

1 minute ago, neverbeenhere said:

All Royal ships have a comedy club. It’s call the Windjammer. Sit back and enjoy!!!!

True! On my first short 4niter in 25yrs, WJ is more like a people of Walmart link