Carry on twin size blow up mattress…

Has anyone ever carried on a blowup mattress to use? We are looking at 4 people on icon in a room with the interior balcony. However my niece and son would like their own beds. I’m wondering if they allow us to carry on a twin size blow up mattress to use in the interior balcony space. Thoughts?

13 minutes ago, Billy Baltic said:

I haven’t been on Icon but I’d be surprised if there would be floor space for an air mattress. 

There should be since our room has an interior balcony. The balcony area inside is 50 square feet and a mattress should be 20 square feet. 

Just now, Womack21499 said:

There should be since our room has an interior balcony. The balcony area inside is 50 square feet and a mattress should be 20 square feet. 

Plenty of space and no one will say a thing.  You may need to move a bit of furniture around but its easily done

20 minutes ago, Womack21499 said:

I’m wondering if they allow us to carry on a twin size blow up mattress to use in the interior balcony space. Thoughts?

Yes, though not sure it would be better than the sofa. 

54 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Yes, though not sure it would be better than the sofa. 

My niece would be on the sofa bed and my son in the blow up mattress. Both are grown adults and prob don’t want to sleep in the same bed lol. 

2 minutes ago, Womack21499 said:

My niece would be on the sofa bed and my son in the blow up mattress. Both are grown adults and prob don’t want to sleep in the same bed lol. 

The sofas are likely trundle beds with different levels, though I can see them wanting to be even further apart than that.

On 4/7/2024 at 6:38 PM, Womack21499 said:

And squeezing 4 adults into the room was cheaper than just getting 2 rooms? It certainly wasn't smarter

4 adults in a room seems painful to me.  One bathroom and not a lot of storage space.  Did you perhaps consider a nearby interior room?  Not sure what the price difference would be.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Prices on Icon probably preclude that. 

I have two rooms at the moment with 5 people. One person can’t go anymore and it’s a $3600 swing to the better to move to one room. So yes I have thought of two rooms but Icon is priced high and I booked when prices were lower. 

• Like 1