Quick aurea dining options question

bruce85

We sail Sunday on Seashore. We are aurea, which is anytime dining. My question is, since we like a two top, should we still go to the dining reservation table when we board and request a table for two.Or should this not be an issue if we are aurea.

There will be a lot of two tops. All in a row about 6” from the next one.  You just go to the door of whichever MDR it is, tell them what you want, and a waiter will take you there.  EM

• Thanks 1

Seashore has four MDRs.  I believe Central Park on deck 5 is peons only, fixed dining.  It is the largest.  Tribeca is the next largest, on deck 6.  Up on 7 are 5th Avenue and Manhattan.  One of those will probably be Aurea, the others overflow peons.  Someone may be along to clarify.  EM

• Like 1

Our experience with Aurea was on Meraviglia, but we always just showed up when we were ready. Never had a problem getting a table for 2 and it was always in a lovely location and not on top of any other table.

If you are not satisfied with your table, just ask for a different one. 

Enjoy your cruise! 

On 4/11/2024 at 12:04 AM, bruce85 said:

We sail Sunday on Seashore. We are aurea, which is anytime dining. My question is, since we like a two top, should we still go to the dining reservation table when we board and request a table for two.Or should this not be an issue if we are aurea.

Not an issue for Aurea dining. Just arrive at your restaurant whenever you wish to dine and you'll have a two top. Very occasionally, I can think twice in 100 nights, we were offered a shared table or to wait a few minutes before we could be seated. 

We show up when it fits our schedule. Each night, the hostess worked to seat us with the same waiters, who know our routine by Day 2 (water preferences, drink preferences, service preferences). 

• Like 1