Written press on board

Anna1111

We are in Concierge Class, it is our first time in Oceania and we do not know what type of written press is on board.
Where to find it and can we order a newspaper from a country other than the UK or USA?

4 minutes ago, Anna1111 said:
We are in Concierge Class, it is our first time in Oceania and we do not know what type of written press is on board.
Where to find it and can we order a newspaper from a country other than the UK or USA?

Currently on Nautica, you should get a seperate daily news sheet with news from your country, at least we do from Australia although the news is a day old.

• Like 1

On the Vista now and we get a 4 page US news summary every evening.  It is day old news.  Most folks get their news via the Internet or from several news stations on the cabin TV.

Hank

• Like 2

The Concierge Lounge on Riviera had USA Today and the NY Times, as well as a couple of UK newspapers (e.g., Daily Mail) and one Canadian newspaper when we were on her Oct-Nov 2023. I love to read newspapers.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MEFIowa said:

The Concierge Lounge on Riviera had USA Today and the NY Times, as well as a couple of UK newspapers (e.g., Daily Mail) and one Canadian newspaper when we were on her Oct-Nov 2023. I love to read newspapers.

I would honestly like to have one. But I'm sacrificing for the planet. No joke. And wearing my Rothys and other things.

On 4/11/2024 at 10:32 AM, Hlitner said:

On the Vista now and we get a 4 page US news summary every evening.

Also just been on Vista, where we got a 4 page summary of UK news (mainly sport and business news). The Concierge Lounge has printouts of a few newspapers. The only British one was the Daily Mail - a right wing xenophobic rag that I wouldnt even use for wiping my backside, let alone wanting to read. There are a handful of news channels (only American and British, IIRC) on the stateroom TV system. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1