Why can’t I see signatures for certain members that have them?

In conversing with someone who is a member it became apparent that I can’t see her signature which lists pasts and future cruises.  Why is that? I get the same result whether using my iPhone or MacBook.  

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, OnTheJourney said:

In conversing with someone who is a member it became apparent that I can’t see her signature which lists pasts and future cruises.  Why is that? I get the same result whether using my iPhone or MacBook.  

It looks like you don’t have view sinatures set to on. I found the toggle switch in my own signature, but I’m on my phone so can’t easily point you there. 

You can’t see signatures except your own on iPhone, but you should be able to see them on your MacBook. 

Edited by gnome12

10 minutes ago, OnTheJourney said:

Check that you have View signatures? Toggled on. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/settings/signature/

Screenshot_20240413_090152_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0ed7285413aabd975f968d7e3c14757a.jpg

14 minutes ago, gnome12 said:

It looks like you don’t have view sinatures set to on. I found the toggle switch in my own signature, but I’m on my phone so can’t easily point you there. 

You can’t see signatures except your own on iPhone, but you should be able to see them on your MacBook. 

Sorry. I misspoke. You can see signatures on iPhone. 

8 minutes ago, OnTheJourney said:

Yes...have that turned on. I can see some, but apparently not all.

Not everyone has one. Have you tried clicking on Expand signature at the bottom of the post to see whether there is something hidden?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, gnome12 said:

Expand signature at the bottom of the post to see whether there is something hidden?

Yes. IF there's something there to see, I can see it, but of late I've been corresponding with someone who turns out to have a signature that I otherwise would have never known about. There's simply nothing there on my end. Weird.

Edited by OnTheJourney