MSC Voyagers Club Dining Benefit - Diamond Level

Keata

My husband and I were just status matched to the Diamond level. The description isnt clear to me if both people in the cabin each can get the following benefit:

"Specialty Restaurant dinner (no beverages - members + 1 guest of the same cabin no diamond member)"

We are hoping we can go to Le Grill twice as part of our benfit.  Can you please let me know what your experience has been if you both had Diamond Status?

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, millie1953 said:

Does this apply to the other Diamond member perks photo, thermal suite etc.we are also both Diamond members.

The same applies for the Diamond bottle of Spumante, it's also one per cabin rather than per member.

3 hours ago, millie1953 said:

Does this apply to the other Diamond member perks photo, thermal suite etc.we are also both Diamond members.

Not sure about the photo (we don’t bother) but both will get the one hour thermal spa access as well as priority boarding.  

One perk that people miss is that you get a (small) discount off laundry prices (except packages).  I think it may be 10% (there’s nothing anywhere, that I know of, that actually indicates the %, but there’s a place on the laundry list to indicate your Voyagers Club status). 

18 hours ago, Beamafar said:

Not sure about the photo (we don’t bother) but both will get the one hour thermal spa access as well as priority boarding.  

We are both Diamond members,  We got 2 pictures the ship people took during a Diamond Member Cocktail party.  On Seaside they asked for the cruise card before taken and on Seashore they did not however you must go to the Photo shop area to get them. 

22 hours ago, Beamafar said:

One perk that people miss is that you get a (small) discount off laundry prices (except packages).  I think it may be 10% (there’s nothing anywhere, that I know of, that actually indicates the %,

Nothing other than the list on the MSC website ... 🙂

image.thumb.png.6f5d474418ede99340d2d4bb6895b12d.png