Has anyone gotten a response from AQV to their claim?

We filed on 3/10/24 and got the confirmation from Omni Agent Solutions but have heard nothing since. Has anyone else gotten a response? We filed a claim with Allianz as well since we had trip insurance but they won’t process our claim until we get a denial from Omni.

I am still waiting for a denial letter (which is specific to my tour, not the general letter they sent out). The denial letter is something my travel insurance (AIG travel guard) needs before they can work on my claim separately . Omni agent solutions said they were waiting on instructions from Argo Surety last week. I have tried contacting both by phone today and only got a busy signal from Omni and voicemail from Argo Surety. I keep plugging away at this.

• 2 weeks later...

I have received more than 20 letters (both in the mail and email) of the same form letter stating the bankrupt situation.  Nothing past that.  

I prepaid for a B2B (2 week) cruise for next month that they bullied me into paying in full in advance a year ago.  I am out more than 15K.   Really sick about it.  

I called Omni Agent Solutions asking for a  reference number that would go with my case. After many calls, I finally received a submission confirmation number ( which tells them that they received all my information and documents) . Supposedly, they have looked at my information and have sent it on to Argo Surety. I’ve called them many times and emailed asking when they are going to send us instructions. I have yet to get a response from them.

• Thanks 1