EURODAM APRIL 2,2025

We are interested in booking the EURODAM for the April 2,2025 sailing.However when searching the availability of cabins there appears to be very little to choose from.We usually book midship ,deck 5 veranda.There were only four cabins available.

It seems very early to have this many cabin category almost sold out .We never have had an issue before booking almost a year ahead.
Was wondering why —possibly a large group travelling that cabins are blocked?Is it that a popular itinerary?Was there a sale that we missed?

Would anyone know ?I would appreciate any suggestions to why the cabins are so limited.

Thank you 

Here is your Roll Call

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2927876-april-2-12-2025-10-day-western-caribbean-explorer/#comment-65122095

It looks (from the second post) that this stint is offered combined with the following Panama Canal to Seattle cruise(s). It could be that a number (up to half???) of cabins may be set aside for the combo cruise.

My experience with situations like this is that if I call my PCC, she can call Inventory to free up the cabin I want. (This goes both ways, as cruisers that want the full trip, do not see the cabins reserved for the short legs.) 

You can make a "dummy" booking for the full/combo cruise and see if more cabins are available.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, crystalspin said:

It looks (from the second post) that this stint is offered combined with the following Panama Canal to Seattle cruise(s). It could be that a number (up to half???) of cabins may be set aside for the combo cruise.

My experience with situations like this is that if I call my PCC, she can call Inventory to free up the cabin I want. (This goes both ways, as cruisers that want the full trip, do not see the cabins reserved for the short legs.) 

@crystalspin is correct. The 10-day April 2 cruise is also part of the March 22 21-day cruise as well as the 24-day, 30-day and 31-day cruises that transit the Panama Canal.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, cheryl/jessica said:

Why can't I read my replies? 

I don’t see any replies yet.   Also, you embedded your question in an existing thread about a specific cruise, so many people won’t see it.  If your query isnt pertinent to the topic of the thread, it’s best to start a new thread.  EM

Edited by Essiesmom
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cheryl/jessica said:

Can anyone tell me if they have sailed on the Eurodam this year? I just booked a 21 day and wondering if it's a nice *****. Problems?

Do you have any specific concerns? No problems for us, although we'd gladly trade Tamarind for Grand Dutch Cafe and NY Pizza for NY Deli & Pizza. We have 4 more cruises booked on her between 11/24 and 3/26.