Omni Boston hotel at the seaport cruise shuttle

Is there a shuttle that services Omni Boston at the Seaport hotel?  I find nothing on the website.  I know it is only about a mile walk (google) but not sure about that with luggage.  Any options would be appreciated. Sailing RCCL in Mid-September and already booked. 4 adults

Thanks

6 minutes ago, TxShipShape said:

I find nothing on the website.  I know it is only about a mile walk (google) but not sure about that with luggage.  Any options would be appreciated. Sailing RCCL in Mid-September and already booked. 4 adults

Typically 4-5 star hotels in Boston do not offer shuttle services either to the airport or cruise terminal. You are a very short and cheap Uber ride to the terminal which is what I would do here (only about 15 minute walk but you'll have bags).

Also if you plan on touring Boston you'll also possibly want to utilize quick Ubers into the center of town. The Seaport is a lot of fun in terms of restaurants and nightlife, but the main historic sites and core parts of Boston in town are about a 25-30 minute or more walk away. 

• 2 weeks later...