Largest table available in MDR for a family of 13 (2 toddlers)

Can we get a huge round table for all of us? Even a rectangle table, as long as we are all together. We have 5 pm dining on Symphony and it’s a very special family trip. Thanks, I’m looking for experiences, I know I have to contact the ship directly a couple of weeks prior to departure. 

13 minutes ago, sheezsmith said:

Can we get a huge round table for all of us? Even a rectangle table, as long as we are all together. We have 5 pm dining on Symphony and it’s a very special family trip. Thanks, I’m looking for experiences, I know I have to contact the ship directly a couple of weeks prior to departure. 

Probably not for the round the the rectangle is not an issue

I guess it depends on the ship.  We were on the Liberty last May and we saw two groups of 14 brought and seated at tables that had been four tops all pushed together. They were across from u and I counted the seats. 

We were on Odyssey Christmas week. There were many large family groups and they were accommodated with long rectangular tables. It made the dining room look less elegant than usual but it seemed like everyone was able to get the table size they needed. 

A few years ago, we were on Adventure and they were able to seat 13 of us, not at a round table but as mentioned above it was a rectangular one. Have a great cruise!

We were a party of 11 on Oasis last year and they could not accommodate us at one large table, despite requesting in advance.  Too many large parties.  We were placed at two round six tops next to each other.  We had two different serving teams so it wasn't optimal, but we went with it.