General Yacht Club Question for MSC Seascape

Gamppy

We are going to be sailing out of Galveston in June of 2026.  On my confirmation it mentioned "Yacht Club Exclusive: VIP Show Access".  What exactly is the VIP Show Access.  I previously sailed on NCL Dawn in an Owner's Suite and I know they held a section of seats for Owners Suite and above.  Is this a similar situation?  Section of Seats are held for Yacht Club members for shows?  Thanks.  We are really looking forward to it.  Our granddaughter is in Theatre in school and we are looking forward to the shows.

1 minute ago, cellfree said:

Yes, it means a section is roped off for Yacht Club, your Butler will walk you down or you can go on your own. 

Thank you very much.  That is what I suspected.

In our experience with both the YC's and Celebrity's Retreat "special section" is that there is nothing special about it. Good for late arrivals, but otherwise you are better off just getting to the theater a little early and get the seats you want. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sptrout said:

In our experience with both the YC's and Celebrity's Retreat "special section" is that there is nothing special about it. Good for late arrivals, but otherwise you are better off just getting to the theater a little early and get the seats you want. 

Agree. We want to be down close to the front and center. That's not what they save. I don't need to be "seen" in the reserve section. I need to be able to see the show. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sptrout said:

Good for late arrivals and fast exits, but otherwise you are better off just getting to the theater a little early and get the seats you want. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the input.  What I suspected.  Was just wondering in case we were running late and did not have time to get in line early.  Good information to know though.