What is blue line?

If all the booking requirements, including having medallion in hand, are complete, you are in the "green" lane.   Otherwise you are in the "blue" lane.   In your case you need to pick up the medallion, which puts you in the blue line.   

Based on our experience, I would urge you to not concern yourself with this.  Other than more people being in the blue line, the line moves along and the process does not take long. 

If you really want to shorten the check in process, arrive three or so hours after the doors officially open.  Any lines, green or blue, are usually gone by then.   

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, mncbabu_yahoo said:

I got a email from princess that we need to pickup medallion from blue line during embarkation at vancouver for alaska voyage. What is blue line?

Green line for those that have completed all 8 pre cruise steps in the app and have their medallion mailed to them.  Blue line for those that haven't completed all 8 pre cruise steps in the app.  The steps not completed will need to be done at the embarkation center and then you will receive your medallion. Or if you've completed all 8 pre cruise steps but don't have your medallion mailed to you, you go to the blue line  at the embarkation center. 

Edited by doghog

Don't worry about it. It is a short process to pick up your medallion at the pier. In Ft. Lauderdale it took under 5 minutes. I would expect it to be fairly quick at Vancouver also. 

1 hour ago, skynight said:

Don't worry about it. It is a short process to pick up your medallion at the pier. In Ft. Lauderdale it took under 5 minutes. I would expect it to be fairly quick at Vancouver also. 

It took about 5 minutes in both Southampton and Civitavecchia as well.